Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Forgotten Hope TFB HM Progression (with proof)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Forgotten Hope TFB HM Progression (with proof)

SoCalxHxCx's Avatar


SoCalxHxCx
09.27.2012 , 01:53 AM | #1
Going to go ahead and put down our accomplishments here.

5/5 Down!

The Writhing Horror 9/26 4:15 pm PDT (Random Hazmat Piece)
http://imageshack.us/a/img713/5414/s...2092616160.jpg

The Dread Guards 9/26 5:23 pm PDT (Gloves)
http://imageshack.us/a/img13/4600/sc...2092617243.jpg

HM Operator IX 9/27 12:26 am PDT (Boots)
http://imageshack.us/a/img13/8229/sc...2092700273.jpg

Kephess the Undying 9/27 9:25 pm PDT (Pants)
http://imageshack.us/a/img233/8979/kephhmtfb.png

Terror From Beyond 9/30 5:31 pm PDT (Main hand + pet)
http://imageshack.us/a/img706/1959/tfbhmdown.png

Little treat, we got the pet so here is a screen shot of it:
http://imageshack.us/a/img441/9908/s...2093017325.jpg

THorsblood's Avatar


THorsblood
09.27.2012 , 02:54 AM | #2
Hey just wondering, what is F.H's recruitment policy?
Also just another question but does your guild ever take non guildies to OP's? Not T.F.B of course but any of the others?

Oh and i can't remember who it was but one of your guildies is super awesome, helped me figure out all my daily's and ran them all with me (only my 4th day of 50 )

Just fyi this is probably irrelevant seeing as i'm only in MK-2 pvp gear, which probably only nets me Flashpoints if that x__X

Any way, thanks for reading

~ sincerely Jenn-krath Heal spec sage OF DOOM BWAHAHAHAHAHAH (Jk)
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow

SoCalxHxCx's Avatar


SoCalxHxCx
09.27.2012 , 02:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by THorsblood View Post
Hey just wondering, what is F.H's recruitment policy?
Also just another question but does your guild ever take non guildies to OP's? Not T.F.B of course but any of the others?

Oh and i can't remember who it was but one of your guildies is super awesome, helped me figure out all my daily's and ran them all with me (only my 4th day of 50 )

Just fyi this is probably irrelevant seeing as i'm only in MK-2 pvp gear, which probably only nets me Flashpoints if that x__X

Any way, thanks for reading

~ sincerely Jenn-krath Heal spec sage OF DOOM BWAHAHAHAHAHAH (Jk)
We're trying to avoid inviting people if there is no guaranteed spot for them to raid since most of us have all been in that spot where we joined a guild and had nothing to do with them. We currently have four raid groups and we just formed the fourth. We do run Nightmare Pilgrim a few times a week and have alts in guild that run EC HM/ SM that we normally pug for (main group has this on hold until we down TFB HM).

We've also got a lot of knowledgeable people in guild so I probably can't guess who helped but I'm glad they did.

Carlenux's Avatar


Carlenux
09.27.2012 , 06:34 PM | #4
interesting, thats a lot of raiding on 1 day lol, but anyways might want to specify timezone and proof on that, 4 pm what? pacific, eastern, australian, central?

SoCalxHxCx's Avatar


SoCalxHxCx
09.27.2012 , 07:51 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
interesting, thats a lot of raiding on 1 day lol, but anyways might want to specify timezone and proof on that, 4 pm what? pacific, eastern, australian, central?
It really was a long day. We're a pacific guild, majority of us are from California so PST -8. Not really sure how I would go about proving this though.

THorsblood's Avatar


THorsblood
09.27.2012 , 10:52 PM | #6
awesome same time zone!

The charter i'm normally on is Jenn-krath, Sage healer, only in MK-2 recruit gear, but if you could send me an in game mail letting me know of any FP's or OP's I could do that would be great! I really really wanna get geared up for TFB, but I know that's not going to be any time to soon lol.

Edit: going to try and find a progressionary guild so I can actually get the gear to do OP's. Then going to try and find a good OP's guild (Maybe both guilds would be the same idk I don't have much exp with guilds...atm just using one as
an alt tracker on my friend lol
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow

Maxiim's Avatar


Maxiim
09.28.2012 , 12:45 AM | #7
Congrats on HM Kephess 2.0 fellas!

Carlenux's Avatar


Carlenux
09.28.2012 , 03:41 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCalxHxCx View Post
It really was a long day. We're a pacific guild, majority of us are from California so PST -8. Not really sure how I would go about proving this though.
yeah i bet it was lol... well hoenstyl, just saying u are pacific its fine, we cann all believe u... just saying adding hour without timezone, might sound weird, considering u started prob at like 2pm (wich is unusual for mayority of raids) killed couple of bosses then 7 hours more till third ending at 1 am lol its a LONG day haha

SoCalxHxCx's Avatar


SoCalxHxCx
09.28.2012 , 04:57 AM | #9
We just got Kephess the Undying tonight! Almost had TFB, got him down to 13% and then we wiped. We would have got him tonight but with other obligations people needed to go to sleep (stopped around 1 am). I've got to say that in both story and hard mode TFB's first phase is soo long and boring but the second phase is a lot of fun.

Quote: Originally Posted by THorsblood View Post
awesome same time zone!

The charter i'm normally on is Jenn-krath, Sage healer, only in MK-2 recruit gear, but if you could send me an in game mail letting me know of any FP's or OP's I could do that would be great! I really really wanna get geared up for TFB, but I know that's not going to be any time to soon lol.

Edit: going to try and find a progressionary guild so I can actually get the gear to do OP's. Then going to try and find a good OP's guild (Maybe both guilds would be the same idk I don't have much exp with guilds...atm just using one as
an alt tracker on my friend lol
Go ahead and message Spenser or Gibbler in game, let them know what class you are what your gear is and tell them what you're looking/ wanting to do and what your intentions are. There is no guarantee you'll get an invite (wouldn't be fair to invite you and you have nothing to do) and there is no guarantee we'll be running the ops you need to start gearing since we completed them a long time ago and don't have any raid groups that need anything besides Campaign / Dreadguard. Finding a guild or group of people who need to gear or joining random EV/ KP runs will get you the gear you need in no time.

Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
yeah i bet it was lol... well hoenstyl, just saying u are pacific its fine, we cann all believe u... just saying adding hour without timezone, might sound weird, considering u started prob at like 2pm (wich is unusual for mayority of raids) killed couple of bosses then 7 hours more till third ending at 1 am lol its a LONG day haha
Yeah you were right, added a pic of time, date, and time zone to our latest pic. We actually had a whole day where everyone was either off work or were able to put aside any life obligations for the day just to raid. We started around 11 ish, did story mode (did nothing to prepare us), took a food or nap break, and dove right into hard mode around 1:30 - 2. So we had about a 13 hour day (with breaks) and it was really fun to be honest. Don't think any of us have done anything like that before and if we have it had been years . That third boss, hands down the hardest boss in the op only because one mistake can wipe half the raid.

SoCalxHxCx's Avatar


SoCalxHxCx
09.29.2012 , 02:24 AM | #10
Posting a heads up our second main tank got stuck in a lovely infinite loading screen bug tonight that either crashes his game when he logs in or doesn't load at all. It just got fixed for him right now at (1:16 am PDT) after being on hold for 2 hours on the phone and submitting a ticket in game (through an alt). So we were only able to raid for about an hour, thanks bioware .

We're no longer able to get server first (grats Hatred) but we will get Repub First. We tried having a healer switch to a tank alt and out main tank switch to healer alt but it didn't go so great.