Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disability issue, please help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Disability issue, please help
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HeadbenGER
10.05.2012 , 05:14 AM | #51
Shame on you costumer service! How can you say there is not enough information? The bug is described here in this thread. Some of the affected players sent tickets describing the issue, stating the aren't able to play the game anymore.

How can you close the case when the problem isn't solved? What's wrong with you guys at BioWare? Are you ok with loosing subscribers?

Please fix this damn bug!
BeadhanGER Corruption-Sorcerer Skyder Seer-Sage
@ T3-M4

Slurmez
10.05.2012 , 05:41 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Efok View Post
My in-game ticket got closed today saying they did not have enough information.

Can a developer please comment?
Open another ticket, demand the previous one to be opened explaining that they lacked the basic understanding of the issue and you want it escalated. I have had to do that alarmingly frequently, first line seems to do anything to shut stuff down and second line are the helpful people you have to fight to get through to.

HeadbenGER
10.05.2012 , 05:49 AM | #53
My ticket got closed as well saying that bug reports will not receive a response as they are automatically forwarded to Quality Assurance and that I have to report the bug in the appropriate category in order to contact a Costumer Service Agent.

So which is the appropriate category? "Bug Reports" seems to be the wrong category for this bug. Or are we supposed to report the bug in the "General/Other" category which isn't appropriate at all?
BeadhanGER Corruption-Sorcerer Skyder Seer-Sage
@ T3-M4

Slurmez
10.05.2012 , 06:23 AM | #54
General/other it, they will have less recourse if a lazy individual wants to shut it down, bug reports pretty much go nowhere anyway.

Oyranos
10.05.2012 , 09:41 AM | #55
It makes u quit it, with bugs like that... I am supposed to pay them tomorrow and still considering it, to pause my sub... I got ungry when my 50s after 1.4 were locked for 28 hours...

At least I hope they give you a full month of subscription totaly free and lots of goodies for their bugs and delay (special mounts, coins, credits, gear). I never seen a patch that fix 10-100-1000 stuff, but it brakes all the rest.. anyway.. good luck to u and have faith in u mostly.

dscount
10.05.2012 , 09:51 AM | #56
Calm down everyone. That's SOP for the CS folks. The problem is that CS closes tickets immediately and forwards to "QA" to resolve. Meanwhile the customer has no idea what is going on.

This appears to be a company wide lack of communication / customer satisfaction problem and most like tied to a very broken process (None most likely).

In the REAL WORLD people that log Trouble Tickets don't get them closed until the problem is resolved. PERIOD! BW should address this problem someday and maybe the CS folks will stop getting labled "Worthless" and "Non-Responsive" for lack of company process. (IMHO)
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

Oyranos
10.05.2012 , 10:20 AM | #57
Well the guy or girl behind this forum, has nothing to do with the bugs and Efoks problem, or my character stuck, or other people problems.. But its a forum that represents all the EA/Bioware stuff, so the message goes to the most responsible ones.

Essence_of_Light
10.05.2012 , 05:22 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Efok View Post
I have Muscular Dystrophy which severely limits my mobility and strength so I use an On-Screen Keyboard instead of a regular keyboard. Due to typing being so strenuous, I made a short video explaining the bug.

http://www.twitch.tv/ofekmeister/b/333565631

I know I may be the only one experiencing this, but please try to help nonetheless.

Thank you kindly.
Give this guy a medal. He looked passed his problems and kept playing (and paying) for your game. And now that SWTOR is having issues you report he didn't provide enough info. He doesn't even have to pay for your game and yet he does. The least you can do is fix the problem! There are also others out there with the same problem. Shame on you CS for not helping these guys/gals out. Hope it gets fixed soon! Keep your hopes up Efok and everyone else! May the force be with you, always.

P.S. I'm happy to see people with a disability still having fun with the game. For that i give you a happy jawa. BW Please put this at the top of your list so great, fun players like these can play this game.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

OMDSWC
10.05.2012 , 06:29 PM | #59
I really, really hope this gets fixed but you guys need to remember that in game CS is EA, not BW. I really feel for you, Efok, and it's incredible what you deal with just to play. This clearly needs more people looking into it and it clearly needs solving, not more investigating.

Tirvaak
10.06.2012 , 06:00 AM | #60 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi guys and Efok,

I'm sorry for the delay in replying back to this thread, I just wanted to jump in and make sure that you all knew that we had not forgotten about this. I also wanted to provide an update in relation to the problem that Efok has encountered with the on-screen keyboard.

I can confirm that we have identified a potential fix for this and we plan to implement this in a future update. I cannot say for certain when this will be implemented but I can assure you it will be as quickly as possible.

I also wanted to apologize to you Efok, for any inconvenience this has caused and say that we hope to get this sorted for you and anyone else that uses the on-screen keyboard as soon as we can.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support