Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SM-TFB Data Core Override

Anariodin
09.26.2012 , 07:38 PM | #1
I posted in the General Discussion about this, but thought better and am posting here.
Do the Data Core Overrides do anything?
I get in combat when I am 30 meters or so from a Data Core between first boss and second boss,
When I Force Cloak out, I am still in combat.
The buttons cannot be clicked if you are in combat.
Any ideas?

Iwipe
09.26.2012 , 08:25 PM | #2
We couldn't get it to work on our SM runs in the PTS so we said screw it and ignored them. Maybe it is something we are missing.

Anariodin
09.27.2012 , 08:05 AM | #3
The Data Core III and IV button seems to work, but I got hit by a mob before i could hit the button. Can anyone please try this button seeing as its teh one to most likely work?

metaIsaber
09.27.2012 , 08:13 AM | #4
Was interested in this as well. We couldn't click on them either. We even had a stealth attempt to click on the buttons but it kept saying they were in combat. Not sure if it's a bug or what.

FuulishOne
09.27.2012 , 12:08 PM | #5
Anyone try them in hard mode? Could be a hidden mechanic?

Anariodin
09.27.2012 , 01:35 PM | #6
If it does not work in SM, I doubt it works in HM.

Derrajx
09.27.2012 , 08:42 PM | #7
i myself managed to click one while cloaking in combat right after the lightning happened, but it didnt seem to do anything, nobody in my guild noticed anything either

Maxumus
09.28.2012 , 12:18 AM | #8
On my guild run right after the lightning hit our operative used cloak and clicked it. It was a channeled ability but when it finished it did not seem to do anything that we noticed.

Iwipe
09.28.2012 , 12:33 AM | #9
Doesn't work in hardmode either

ronniehenlau
09.28.2012 , 12:35 AM | #10
It opens doors as far as we saw yesterday, my guess is that you can activate them, go through the doors and the cores will die or something. Not certain though, as we didnt try walking through the door because we was almost done killing the trash. But the doors open when you kill the datacores, but you can open them mid-fight by activating that button (after you use vanish to break combat).