Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Glow much lol

ConfederateGen
09.26.2012 , 06:55 PM | #1
I was wondering why everything is glowing so much, the specular looks like its been magnified 10x what it was before, is there anyway to shut that off and revert my graphics to pre patch 1.4? I tried shadows off no luck, bloom, nothing, turned shaders to low and finally the glow is gone but now everything looks horrible as well...

any idea please let me know I would like to fix it so I can play again

Darth_Precursor
09.26.2012 , 06:57 PM | #2
Some of us still can't even get INTO the game. So please stop cluttering the forums with your minor aesthetic issues.

Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

ConfederateGen
09.26.2012 , 07:04 PM | #3
its causing sever lag issues, hence making the game unplayable, and this IS customer service is it not, were one is suppose to post issues, I have an issue its allowing me to log in but not play so I consider that important, I'm sorry you cant log in at all but I did not break the game they did, spend your efforts on getting their attention instead of coming into my thread only to tell me to get out of here because its of no concern to you, thank you

Darth_Precursor
09.26.2012 , 07:05 PM | #4
Ok, yeah, sorry. I'm just really upset because I get launcher problems EVERY SINGLE PATCH. I didn't mean to sound like a jerk, heh. And even despite my constant efforts for the past hour, I have gotten NO help after trying suggestions already posted.I think I'll just have to make my own thread.

<GOML>
The Bastion

ConfederateGen
09.26.2012 , 07:08 PM | #5
no worries, I know its frustrating, I've been trying to play all day too, sucks you always get stuck with the login issues, seems others are having the same problem, and lag seems to be a major issue to lots of people I was reading, hope they get it all sorted out soon so we can all get back to enjoying some swtor

Darth_Precursor
09.26.2012 , 07:14 PM | #6
Agreed, lol.

<GOML>
The Bastion