Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oh look! A cold hearted response, im gonna chose it!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
Oh look! A cold hearted response, im gonna chose it!

Ouza
09.26.2012 , 06:36 PM | #1
"Not everyone gets a happy ending."

NebulousRex
09.26.2012 , 07:30 PM | #2
The life of shameless opportunism and ruthless profiteering's a tough gig. Every so often a guy gets a little run down and just can't find the right words to express his deep apathy towards all those rubes and whining, witless sad-sacks out there. It's discouraging, but then again, you've got to put things in perspective. Sometimes your feet are sore from walking all over the little guy and you just can't muster the strength to kick a stranger when he's down. In those moments, you've got to remember why you got into this career. At the end of the day, it just makes it all worthwhile if you can still hold you head up high and say,

"We're all done here, except for the part where you pay me."

Stenrik
09.27.2012 , 12:59 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by NebulousRex View Post
The life of shameless opportunism and ruthless profiteering's a tough gig. Every so often a guy gets a little run down and just can't find the right words to express his deep apathy towards all those rubes and whining, witless sad-sacks out there. It's discouraging, but then again, you've got to put things in perspective. Sometimes your feet are sore from walking all over the little guy and you just can't muster the strength to kick a stranger when he's down. In those moments, you've got to remember why you got into this career. At the end of the day, it just makes it all worthwhile if you can still hold you head up high and say,

^ Couldn't have said it better myself, friend. ^

bright_ephemera
10.02.2012 , 08:42 AM | #4

Thank you for reminding me why I went into this line of work. <3
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Mancer
10.02.2012 , 08:49 AM | #5

Awesome!
I achieved the ultimate level of SWTOR endgame: Forum ranting & trolling!