Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BIOWARE stop messing with our PvE experience!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
BIOWARE stop messing with our PvE experience!!!!

Haggardbr
10.22.2012 , 09:43 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by OldRepJedi View Post
I have only done a few pvp warzones. I didn't really like the experience. I am definitely a PvE person. I like doing FPs and Ops. I don't really care for PvP. So I don't think that changing something for PvP should affect PvE. As far as the class differences, there are supposed to be differences. You can't expect a ranged character, i.e. a Vanguard or an Operative to function like a Knight or Inquisitor. Those are mostly ranged classes. They don't get in the thick of it like other DPS classes. They are ranged for a reason. And cutting down the range on their abilities and not adjusting the NPCs abilities the same in PvE is just wrong. This was advertised as a primarily PvE story mode game with PvP. So why should be PvP'ers who whine because the classes are unequal in PvP get to dictate the way things should be. If this is a primarily PvE Story MMO, should we who are not looking to do PvP be the people who dictate it?
Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Only now I saw your response and I agree with you completely. Well said.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

xxIncubixx
10.22.2012 , 10:03 AM | #82
because vanguard and powertech are supposed to be mid range close combat fighter? if u want long commando or gunslinger is the answer. although commando is just fail