Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

no more black hole comms in story EC?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
10.26.2012 , 04:34 PM | #171
Good info. Thank you
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

DarthSylar
10.26.2012 , 05:25 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
This is all fine and good with this exception.

You are taking the 1 step foward, 2 steps back approch with this because the costs for all BH items on the market are going up (about 20-30% higher) with patch 1.5.
Is this true? I'd trade extra coms from SM EC/TFB but this is dissappointing....

aeterno
10.26.2012 , 05:30 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
This is all fine and good with this exception.

You are taking the 1 step foward, 2 steps back approch with this because the costs for all BH items on the market are going up (about 20-30% higher) with patch 1.5.
If I had to venture a guess they've estimated gearing into BH via LFG dailies is a bit too fast and they're pushing people into the actual ops (not just the lfg EV/KP speed runs) more to get them. I don't like it but I could see the logic behind it.

ZeridanShear
10.26.2012 , 07:16 PM | #174
They are going up only for FTP players, not subscribers.

DarthSylar
10.26.2012 , 09:10 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeridanShear View Post
They are going up only for FTP players, not subscribers.

well I'm happy

and no, that's not a banana in my pocket

tman_ac
10.26.2012 , 11:42 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post

- In nightmare mode, most bosses in Karagga’s Palace now have a chance to drop the M0-GUL Thrall Droid or Karagga’s Unyielding Helm.

Jesse, may I ask you for this reasoning if there is still a chance to get the Midnight Rakghoul from Lost Island Hard Mode? I did run this FP in HM like 100 times but never have seen the pet. So I would like to know if it's still obtainable and if you maybe lowered the drop rate at some point?!
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

Ms_Sunlight
10.27.2012 , 04:35 AM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Jesse, may I ask you for this reasoning if there is still a chance to get the Midnight Rakghoul from Lost Island Hard Mode? I did run this FP in HM like 100 times but never have seen the pet. So I would like to know if it's still obtainable and if you maybe lowered the drop rate at some point?!
I've seen it a 3 or 4 times. Always greeded though, because I'm not into pet collecting, so I don't have him personally. I think you've just been unlucky. He really is very cute!
Carilie - Scoundrel // Dastelen - Shadow // Dras'yra - Sniper // Elonie - Sorcerer // Undali - Powertech
Server: The Red Eclipse // Guild: The Onyx Guard / The Orbital Guard

tman_ac
10.27.2012 , 07:27 AM | #178
Well, I am a pet collector and just can't get it that in all runs the pet never dropped. It's the same for the Kephess Mount on EC HM: Our Raid team is running it now for like 5 Months week for week and it never dropped.

In my opinion the drop chance has to be increased. Would be nice to hear from a Dev what the drop chance actually is. Like <1%?
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck

alifaraaz
10.27.2012 , 08:33 AM | #179
Regarding the rare stuff, I dont feel like drop chance should be increased or everyone will have it. The fact that it's rare is what's fun and what sets it apart. There should always be some stuff that's rare.

And for the record, I dont have any of them. We have had Kephess' mount drop twice and a companion customization once. Course the mount will be a guaranteed drop in Nightmare
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

tman_ac
10.27.2012 , 11:44 AM | #180
Don't get me wrong, I don't want it to be spammed. But still, it's kinda frustrating if you run LI HM around 100 times and you never saw the pet dropping. Same for the mount at Kephess. We cleared it the past months week for week and never saw it dropping. If you see that there are at least 8 guys in a Raid and everyone wants to have it how long should it in your opinion take to get that mount? Years?
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck