Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I love SWTOR

Dencre
09.26.2012 , 01:43 PM | #1
This game is great. I have been playing since beta and still love it. Pandas are stupid.
Dencre BetchPuddin

HynrihkMutilation

errant_knight
09.26.2012 , 02:24 PM | #2
Lol! I agree about the game. Some things have changed since beta that I wish hadn't, but that's the way life goes--and who knows, might have more control over those things in the future with toggles and such. In any case, this is the only mmo that has held my interest past a few weeks, so I can't offer an opinion on pandas.

Brainiacblue
09.26.2012 , 02:30 PM | #3
The game is fantastic with a gripping storyline to it - however i fully understand the pandas that talk about EA/BW being contradictory and misleading on new content, particuarly release dates.

But the game itself is amazing and I will keep playing it.

LUCASCASADEIS
09.26.2012 , 02:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dencre View Post
This game is great. I have been playing since beta and still love it. Pandas are stupid.
i cannot be more agree with you, i am complety agree man **** the pandas lol

Wodaz
09.26.2012 , 03:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dencre View Post
^^^QFE

A lot of negativity is spewed on these forums and I don't understand why those players are still here other than to try to drag others down and to voice their opinions, but it kinda makes me lol inside knowing that they don't have anything else to do, hence no game makes them happy, that's why there here. I understand that this game and any game for that matter has its issues, but if you have so many issues that you try to get everyone to leave is lulzy at best!

Long live SWTOR!! and all other games that people enjoy!
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I'm kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"
Free Character Transfer and stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/f39w6v

GalacticKegger
09.26.2012 , 04:09 PM | #6
I thoroughly enjoy this game. Having grown accustomed to TOR, other cookie-cutter "click 'n go questing" MMOs bore me to tears now.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Tarc-
09.26.2012 , 07:25 PM | #7
I am new to SWTOR and love it. I have been a fan of SW and the EU since I was 4, incidentally was born the same day EpV was released. The haters are laughable, why be here if you can't stand the game?

GalacticKegger
09.26.2012 , 09:02 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarc- View Post
I am new to SWTOR and love it. I have been a fan of SW and the EU since I was 4, incidentally was born the same day EpV was released. The haters are laughable, why be here if you can't stand the game?
Kinda doubting that whatever it is they can't stand relates to the game. Glad you're having fun.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

sankalp
09.27.2012 , 01:08 AM | #9
The reason us haters are here is coz we love the game too and do not want it to die out. You cannot deny that there are some things very wrong with this game. take this for example, I did GF EV SM somedays back, no BH comms which is fairly normal, sent in a ticket stating that I was ops leader, time of raid etc, and got a reply saying please provide with name of ops leader

happend again on KP SM, sent in a ticket saying raid leader was X, no comms etc, forgot to mention the raid time. Got a reply saing please provide raid time, replaied saying my mistake raid was at blah blah time, and got a reply saying, and I Quote, "We cannot discuss the details of someone else's account with you".

Now imm not raging, or gonna quit the game over this, ill get the comms, 10 less wont be the end for me with 3 full campaign toons, but for some people this could be a major issue. How can u expect peopl who pay to get a service be happy with sub par effort from BW. Will you not go abck to any store if what you bought does not work as you were told it would?

As I said, us "haters" love this game to but feel its our duty to let BW know of the issues, something in the strongest possbile way, that we need them to lift their game so that we can enjoy a game we really really love playing.

hibyz
09.27.2012 , 04:26 AM | #10
I agree why stay if your not haning fun?