Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Haterade> TFB SM cleared

miglor
09.26.2012 , 11:54 AM | #1
So we cleared SM at 1042am PST. Ya its only story mode, and no one cares. 2/5 hm currently

Anyway great fun op.

BreakingNews
09.26.2012 , 12:11 PM | #2
In your guy's opinion, which boss encounter was the most fun?
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress & Deposer of the Dread Masters FASCINATE "KEVIN" RAMEN

oredith
09.26.2012 , 12:12 PM | #3
jesus.. don't you guys work?.. >_<

did you guys read up on the strats first? i'm forcing my guildies to go in at it blind. wonder how that'll go.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

BreakingNews
09.26.2012 , 12:38 PM | #4
My guild is going in story mode blind today, just to get a feel for it before hm
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress & Deposer of the Dread Masters FASCINATE "KEVIN" RAMEN

KarethRiker
09.26.2012 , 01:30 PM | #5
We're starting on Story today too. A few of us did it on PTS but it was not our full raid group. Will hit HM after that, which we did not do on PTS.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

axmarcusxa
09.26.2012 , 02:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by miglor View Post
So we cleared SM at 1042am PST. Ya its only story mode, and no one cares.

Anyone great fun op.
Glad you fit that part in there.

miglor
09.26.2012 , 02:16 PM | #7
Last boss and puzzle boss by far.

And no I don't work, i live in my moms basement. SWTOR is my life.

oredith
09.26.2012 , 02:21 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by miglor View Post
Last boss and puzzle boss by far.
no spoilers please, but how is the puzzle boss compared to the "puzzle bosses" in EV / KP?

my guildies are all adults, but very often, we raid as a way to zone out and unwind after work. So, otherwise very intelligent persons can become kinda dumb in raids. Like, the tower of hanoi.. everyone can easily solve the puzzle IRL, but when we're on the f'n constructor, we have to resort to calling it out.. >_< this is surprisingly difficult to do when you happen to also be tanking the boss.. -_-
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

miglor
09.26.2012 , 02:22 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
no spoilers please, but how is the puzzle boss compared to the "puzzle bosses" in EV / KP?

my guildies are all adults, but very often, we raid as a way to zone out and unwind after work. So, otherwise very intelligent persons can become kinda dumb in raids. Like, the tower of hanoi.. everyone can easily solve the puzzle IRL, but when we're on the f'n constructor, we have to resort to calling it out.. >_< this is surprisingly difficult to do when you happen to also be tanking the boss.. -_-
Its definitely a lot more fun. More moving around. Not cheesy tower of hanoi or click fest of ev.

IAmViiOLENT
09.26.2012 , 02:28 PM | #10
Definitely loved the last boss, Kephess is awesome. Looking forward to getting a few of the bosses down tonight in hm as well. Well designed BW