Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch 1.4 broken stuff

Ansalem
09.26.2012 , 11:41 AM | #1
so far after todays patch I have noticed the GCD problems are back where you get fake activations for skills that result in the global cool down but no actual use of the skill. I have also noticed sound problems when using tracer missiles on my merc and occassional sound stuttering. Also if you buy one of the new items and have your companion compare equipment turned on it begins to flicker like crazy. On top of all this I noticed a problem with combat animations when going from tracer missile to unload where it delays the beginning of unload and only get credit for the last half of it. Then I noticed I was having problems clicking peoples names in the chat box to whisper them. For most people I was unable to click their names to whisper them on some names I had to click many many times before it actually brought up the whisper. Then came the big one...the one that is really sticking in my craw since I can't get access to mats I need. The GTN is broken. I am unable to post on it or view any existing listings. I submitted some of these bugs in game but I had to log out. I hope this is fixed by the time I log back in later tonight.

Sphinxes
09.26.2012 , 11:58 AM | #2
It no longer checks schematics against the ones you already have, disappears them THEN tells you that you already have it.
Have heals - Will travel

EspadaRojo
09.26.2012 , 12:12 PM | #3
I got Xalek yesterday on my Inquisitor, and now he can't use his weapon because it has a level 47 requirement and I'm only 46.

Can't right-click names in chat.

Evensong
09.26.2012 , 12:15 PM | #4
Left click in chat works. Companions head slots show up again in cutscenes and right after. I have to go to character and reapply hide head slot.
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

JediScotsman
09.26.2012 , 12:19 PM | #5
So what you're saying is that it's really not going to be that much better after I finally download this. *shrug* OK, cool. At least I know.

Lostpenguins
09.26.2012 , 12:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
so far after todays patch I have noticed the GCD problems are back where you get fake activations for skills that result in the global cool down but no actual use of the skill.
Nope, it isn't back. It never went away. Happens to me all the time on my marauder when activating off GCD abilities while dps'ing. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens, and it's annoying. But BW can't figure out how to fix it.

Go figure.

Evensong
09.26.2012 , 12:20 PM | #7
I think that it's in the best our interst to report all bugs to be fixed. No patch in any game is ever perfect
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

Caligari
09.26.2012 , 01:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Evensong View Post
Left click in chat works.
But the right-click options such as ignore, invite, etc. are broken now. Please fix.

Duck_of_Death
09.26.2012 , 02:24 PM | #9
Had the schematics thing. But the best of all, random crashes are back ( really Bioware, every big patch?). Had a crash while loading a flashpoint, and- at least this is a new one- while running on the fleet.
Gunslinger instant activation of charged burst when rolling into cover doesn`t work sometimes
...und keine weiteren Fragen.

Blinkinsage
09.26.2012 , 02:37 PM | #10
my GCD abilities are also back to not activating or "fake" activating.