Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 1.4: Terror from Beyond

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 1.4: Terror from Beyond
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Goguneon
09.26.2012 , 02:46 PM | #21
i think you should just take this patch back and patch it before you lose thousands of subscriptions because of the lack of foresight you seem to have. i am talking about devs, testers, script writers and so on. also, take a look at KOTOR 1 and 2, where options in chat while in story mode ACTUALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE...

love the game but so dissapointed in BioWare and all involved in this project.

LibertySol
09.26.2012 , 02:53 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistwaver View Post
All of the 4 second stun abilities have a 10 meter range. Bounty Hunter and Trooper 4 second stun ability was also reduced to 10 meters, and Imperial Agent and Smuggler 4 second stun has been 10 meters for a long time now. I don't know why you are complaining, everyone's 4 second stuns are properly balanced now.
Assassins are now the only class in the game without a 30m ability. It means my Assassin just got a lot worse at stopping the other team from capping objectives.

JariahSynn
09.26.2012 , 03:27 PM | #23
Anybody else having issues with update freezing during install? Download stops at "Installing Main Assets 83 ( 0% )

danpen
09.26.2012 , 03:41 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JariahSynn View Post
Anubody else having issues with update freezing during install? Download stops at "Installing Main Assets 83 ( 0% )
Yes I am! But I do not know why.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

soltacr
09.26.2012 , 03:55 PM | #25
Im also stuck at main asset 83 and getting the network error but try checking this thread out.

IP adress change seems to be working for most people including me.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=536965&page=2

Keiraa
09.26.2012 , 04:12 PM | #26
You took my Gunslinger's AWESOME shooting sounds on Charged Burst and Quick Shot !! And you gave me this lame piow piow piow... What the hell? Why?? Please restore the previous sounds. You might as well take away the colors from lightsabers... No Fun to play.

This Patch also messed with my game's Fonts.... Chat, conversations are not clear anymore.. There is a bizarre failed semi-black shadow behind some letters, very annoying to read, please restore the previous fonts.

Force Stun & Force Wave are very hard to use, therefore useless

Overall not satisfied with patch at all... I honestly do not understand the removal of Gunslinger's shooting sound.... I mean we had one funny thing, ONE awesome thing in this game and you take it way......
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.
Master YODA, Shatterpoint

DarthKartus
09.26.2012 , 04:17 PM | #27
Just how close do I have to be to the guy to use my Force Stun now? 'cause it's a heck of a lot closer than I remember.

xorcist
09.26.2012 , 04:26 PM | #28
Thanks James, I'm eager to hear what you and your team will have in mind for 2013. Downloading the patch now.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

furyn
09.26.2012 , 06:02 PM | #29
I hate the new Gunslinger sounds. Hate Them.

Please put them back to the way they were. Please tell me this was a mistake and this wasn't done on purpose.

Fury

Gnarly_Dudesome
09.26.2012 , 06:22 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Goguneon View Post
i think you should just take this patch back and patch it before you lose thousands of subscriptions because of the lack of foresight you seem to have. i am talking about devs, testers, script writers and so on. also, take a look at KOTOR 1 and 2, where options in chat while in story mode ACTUALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE...

love the game but so dissapointed in BioWare and all involved in this project.
**** dude and i was talkin this game up not minutes b4 they dropped it. Bioware, how dare you.... lol no seriously though fun game but you need a quick fix asap for the myriad of glitches and bugs I see that, while I won't go as far as saying weren't there before.... I'm just saying I wasn't a naysayer until now.... Fix bugs asap! Like sooner than six weeks. Put things on the back burner until we start seeing some polish to what you already have...