Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 1.4: Terror from Beyond

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 1.4: Terror from Beyond
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dkrauter
09.26.2012 , 11:54 AM | #11
I'm getting a red screen after logging in, this is a new issue I'm having after the 1.4 patch. Anyone else getting this?

Goguneon
09.26.2012 , 11:58 AM | #12
hello all!

first of all, let me warn you! if you are on your ship, and queue for any Flashpoint, and get accepted, finish the FP and then take the option to return to the last position, the game will return you to the last location you were in, but you will still appear as being inside the FP. if you want to exit the ship directly, you will be stuck on LOADING. also, if you close the game and try again, same issue. you cannot stop loading, escape or anything, it does not work. so, to avoid my problem, please make sure that you travel back to fleet once in the spaceship, or any other place you want to travel.

DEVS, please repair this annoying bug ASAP, i do not wish for my character to be stuck forever at LOADING screen because you didn`t think this update through thoroughly.

thank you!!

Evensong
09.26.2012 , 12:29 PM | #13
Companions head set reappears after cutscens.
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

AshlaBoga
09.26.2012 , 01:18 PM | #14
I was looking at the picture on the update media page and saw that some of the Sorcs were wearing the Beta PvP mask (the one that looks the Sith Emperor's) is that back in game?? Please tell me that's back in game and not covered by a smaller white mask.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

KarethRiker
09.26.2012 , 01:29 PM | #15
I'm pretty pumped for the Ops and the only debate is whether my guild jumps in on Story Mode tonight or goes straight to Hard Mode. A few of us have played it on PTS, but it will be great to see it live and run it with my guild. I like that the patch also has improved the daily experience, improved GF (which I grind on my alts), and allows head toggle on companions. To me the biggest downside is the new tier of gear which is going to be an epic grind to mod out the way I want it since the itemization of stats is below reasonable (way way too much crit).

I'm also excited about two more content updates this year. I'm guessing the new War Zone is one and Nightmare EC is the other. My guess is HK is bundled with F2P which doesn't count in the two additional content updates.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

aloewood
09.26.2012 , 01:30 PM | #16
By any chance... can you please explain the reasons behind reducing the range of the stuns? What were you fixing, really? Was this just a PvP balancing thing, or did you have a larger issue to tackle? I ask, only because I was used to using these abilities heavily at range, and I want to know how this change helps anything before I make judgement on getting smacked with a nerf bat.

TekAlcon
09.26.2012 , 01:56 PM | #17
when do they fix threat generation and tanking ability for melee tanks? apparently we cant tank with threat at all, and anyone who can dps at all can pull a whole mob in a second, please fix this in 1.4.1 PLEASE. it makes tanking way more difficult than it actually is.

jubaiyagu
09.26.2012 , 02:04 PM | #18
Some cool new things but seriously guys!!!!
*** did you do to the resolve system??? Its absolutely horrible to play pvp now.
I will make a full complaint post about it very soon but right now you get stunned so much more in pvp its not fun at all.
You need to fire the guy that made that change and all the testers who passed it.

MalDeChagas
09.26.2012 , 02:24 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by jubaiyagu View Post
Its absolutely horrible to play pvp now.
Agreed.

wolfmith
09.26.2012 , 02:42 PM | #20
nice patch full of bugs
Slancerk | Wolfmith
Kyrar Kote Legions Of Lettow
Proud PvP Player -
981h of playtime (26/05) powered by ASUS ROG G74SX