Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation: Terror From Beyond

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Operation: Terror From Beyond
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

warriorkeira
10.06.2012 , 02:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Katlin View Post
By the Force I hate bugs or whatever disgusting things these are! They better drop good stuff or I will hold BioWare responsible for sending me there!
I can't blame u if u hate bugs, I swear if a freckling giant ratgoul attack and kills me, by the concil I'll highly hold bioware
Responilbe
"I stand Alone"

EelcoPeter
10.08.2012 , 04:23 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ohiojediknight View Post
kind of new to the game how do i get to this operation Terror from Beyond??? a little confused
That's not too difficult. Speak to Minister Sosa (on supply section Fleet) and then travel to Gav Dragon. Be sure to bring an ops group.

benboyv
10.08.2012 , 04:19 PM | #13
Where is hk-51/ i want hk-51!

AceMcVeer
10.08.2012 , 04:32 PM | #14
I just have to give my kudos for such a great operation. My guild ran it last week and we had a blast. It's our new favorite operation. The fights are all epic and you felt like you were really in a battle, not just standing there hitting button combos. We have thrown in an extra night of operations just so we can do this one as often as we can.

Thornsbane
10.08.2012 , 04:50 PM | #15
For those asking how to do it, its just like any other quest. Someone on fleet will give it to you, and you get to the instance from one of the ships on fleet.

Story Mode is designed for people in columi level gear so anyone can run it. It is an 8 man instance.

Its a lot of fun.

Jacen_Starsolo
10.08.2012 , 05:09 PM | #16
Terror from Beyond meant something besides the bugs it gave us?

AshlaBoga
10.22.2012 , 01:18 AM | #17
What is the robe that the assassin is wearing at 1:04 and 1:05 MUST HAVE.

Also I noticed you had the Beta PvP masks on (the ones without the feathers in front the mask). I really like those, can you put those back in the game without covering them up?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!