Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is Live!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is Live!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WizardsDestiny
09.28.2012 , 02:07 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by martinvalentini View Post
Since I have the new patch the game has lowered my graphic performance, i really don´t know much about this but before i download the patch it was faster, the game is not working as before! byee!
Same as me. Performance has significantly lowered. Also agree with the stun range is now too short, kinda messed up my Inquisitor strategy. Anyway, I like that companions look great now (Even if it isn't working on a few of mine!) but I was hoping Dread Guard armour would look cooler...

Now we can A) Either look like people dressed in robes covered in fish hooks (Dread Guard,) or B) For Inquisitors PVP Armour, look like overgrown sea monsters....funny the lower level gear looks 10X better than the endgame stuff.
There is only Power, and those too weak to seek it.

jubaiyagu
09.28.2012 , 03:43 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is now live in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ ! This Game Update brings some exciting new content to The Old Republic™ including:

Operation: Terror From Beyond will take you to the remote world of Asation where the mysterious Sith Lords known as the Dread Masters have found a way to unlock the ancient Gree Hypergate, opening a door to an unknown place and an unspeakable horror that now threatens the entire galaxy. It will be your mission to close the portal before it’s too late and to destroy whatever gets through.

Read More
Thanks for destroying a great game with a terrible new resolve system, Big thumbs down BW you suck!

Darknraul
09.28.2012 , 12:10 PM | #63
I am sadly upset in what has come to pass. This game is an amazing game I just wish they would listen to what the fans want. Last i checked we helped them get their paychecks by subbing to the game so we could enjoy it more. I will more than likely quit this game and go back to play WoW due to the fact they listen to the players, and if I pay for something i would like to be heard every once in a while like the opinion of the community counts. Take a poll to see what the community wants new in the game. These are basic ideas that i hope they take from this rant of mine. I will stay posted to changes in the game but I as of now am going back to Azeroth. See you in the battle my friends.

LadyRaven
09.28.2012 , 07:54 PM | #64
It was an excellent choice of a name for the update.

Now with that said roll it back and throw it away. Thanks.

Why?
This game is not FTP yet (I am paying) and I haven't been able to play since the patch hit.
Please add Legacy perks upto lvl 50. Legacy bank at 5 please!
Master profession's for crafters- Small bonus added exp on sending crew on missions 1XP Tier 1 upto 5XP Tier 5. More varied armor/weapon/speeder looks. Dyes, patterns, crystal colors etc. Bring back companion kits so we can use whomever we like PLEASE! TY!

HeviNova
09.29.2012 , 03:20 AM | #65
New to SW TOR and the game has played great until 1.4. My first real MMO. The game now with 1.4 is unplayable. The stuttering makes my eyes melt. As a new guy this doesn't look too good. Roll Back or Fix the patch please guys. The game is dying as it is. It doesn't need more issues to turn paying customers away. Also going to FTP soon good idea but fix the poor game please.

AshlaBoga
10.03.2012 , 11:55 PM | #66
Here's something that confuses me:

When the patch first released I experienced none of the bugs people were reporting:
Then on September 30th I experienced them all - pink screen, game autoexitting, launcher wouldn't let me play.
Then October 1st, 2nd and 3rd not a single bug.

Can someone with IT knowledge explain why the patch went - not bugged, bugged, not bugged?

P.S: If it helps I have stock Dell Vostro 3750.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Bynt
10.04.2012 , 06:01 PM | #67
This new update is awesome! Thanks Bioware and keep them coming!! This game keeps getting better all the time

DigitLninja
10.05.2012 , 10:32 AM | #68
Where are my cathar!!!

T___T
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

TaylaEwa
10.05.2012 , 12:41 PM | #69
The dread guard gear isn't new.. its just a recolor of black hole. Lazy!
"Think, then act. Don't act, then think."

<<Order 65 on Harbinger>>

Urael
10.05.2012 , 12:45 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyRaven View Post
It was an excellent choice of a name for the update.

Now with that said roll it back and throw it away. Thanks.

Why?
This game is not FTP yet (I am paying) and I haven't been able to play since the patch hit.
^This.