Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is Live!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond is Live!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NoaFlux
09.26.2012 , 02:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
I don't do FP's and Op's. thanks for the update !
You should do Black Hole (Corellia) and Ilum. I only do WZ's too but I tried these for the first time the other day and they are pretty fun, they contain quick dailies just like with WZ's and they have lots of people playing at the same time. First time I've seen anything like this in PvE in this game, beside world events, and when the game first came out playing with lots of people on my home planet.

Def the coolest part of PvE for me so far besides the Class Story. Might even be cooler than the story.

Caloss
09.26.2012 , 02:16 PM | #22
Any reports on the slideshow/jerky motion/stutter with new shadows we saw on test ?

If I still have it I'll be gutted.
System
i7 @4ghz
32gb ddr3
ssd 230gig drive
gtx 680

It is not a problem with my system I can promise you that.

QuiDonJorn
09.26.2012 , 02:38 PM | #23
Force Wave and Overload look absolutely TERRIBLE. Overload even more so. But I'm really going to miss the original Force Wave just as much I do the original Project.
So much that I wont pay for these changes that I didn't ask for and don't want anymore.
F2P here I come! Woo!!

Darthfirsttwin
09.26.2012 , 02:59 PM | #24
maybe i am stupid, but i swear i thought we were getting cathar race and HK companion on this release?

danpen
09.26.2012 , 03:03 PM | #25
Thank you for the new patch. It's good.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

sithgreyguard
09.26.2012 , 03:06 PM | #26
Yay for new stuff! Thanks .

platinumruggo
09.26.2012 , 03:33 PM | #27
Probably won't be able to play this for a few more days, but I'm glad to see that Bioware is living up to their promises. Maybe people will tone down their complaining a little bit.

danpen
09.26.2012 , 03:38 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by platinumruggo View Post
Probably won't be able to play this for a few more days, but I'm glad to see that Bioware is living up to their promises. Maybe people will tone down their complaining a little bit.
I agree with you there!
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

Hambunctious
09.26.2012 , 04:19 PM | #29
Another horrible, buggy patch. Great job, as usual. Your so-called balance changes blow, dropping the token to sell for the recruit gear was bad, old bugs are back, and the GTN is broken.

The ONLY decent things in it were the companion unify color/hide head slot checks, and even it is buggy.

OkumuraRIn
09.26.2012 , 04:25 PM | #30
Yes.
Yes!
YES!

I AM COMPLETE AGAIN!
That is, for the next couple weeks until the initial wonderfulness of it all wears off and I wait patiently for the next one.

HK, I'm waiting for you...
"Potential for light and dark sides resided in the user, not the Force itself." Potentium belief ( ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓/]Ξ█|()||██||()|█Ξ[\▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ )