Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

350 BH Comms Implant

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lostpenguins
10.03.2012 , 11:27 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
To clear up some of the confusion we've seen in this thread, we asked George to clarify his answer. He was referring specifically to the relics that cost 400 Daily Commendations, which have been removed and are not available in 1.4. The Hazmat Implants, on the other hand, are priced as intended. I hope this helps clear up the confusion about the answer!
Can you explain to me why the itemization is so bad on these? If you look at the ones for Sith Warriors and Jedi Knights, you have DPS ones with higher endurance. This makes zero sense. The only one that has higher strength is one with accuracy and crit on it. To use that one optimally, I would have to make up for it by finding any accuracy + crit enhancements I have and swap those out to power/surge.

Why do you have 2 of the 3 DPS ones with higher endurance? Don't tell me some weak excuse that we need to swap out Mods around for true BiS. Implants don't have pieces to swap out. It's all or nothing.

Such trash... really, it is. What a waste of time to even farm these as a Marauder.

dannikj
10.03.2012 , 11:37 AM | #72
I would just suggest that everyone ignore the Hazmat Implants like pretty much everyone ignored the horribly designed and implemented Inheritance/Birthright gear. The numbers of people who spent 200 daily/fleet comms getting an Inheritance or Birthright piece must be very low indeed. Bioware doesn't seem to give a crap about complaints on the forums, but they must have data that can verify their utter design failures. If they implement something that next to no one uses, it proves how stupid their decisions are. That's about the best we can hope for.

moonshoter
10.03.2012 , 11:48 AM | #73
I won't be wasting the time on them and if anyone is stupid enough to farm them and get the schamatic then i might but then i be as stupid as the player that went after it . and with BH Comms nerf the only thing i see a need for BH comms is my CT or Artifice sense im runin HMTFB and HMEC, i see no other use for BH comms now.

moonshoter
10.03.2012 , 12:00 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Fayme View Post
From what I have read up to this point, and correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure someone will)...
We can't get BH comms from the weekly at the BH on corellia for doing dailies, can't get them from the bosses or chests in SM EC anymore, can't get them from the rakghouls fp weekly (Kaon and LI). From last nights run of the first 2 bosses in HM TFB, the bosses only drop one piece of gear per boss. You think maybe bioware thinks they made the gear grind too easy and are trying to remedy that? If so, I think they are painting with too broad a brush...

Edit: Apparently the BH comms from doing the blackhole dailies was a bug and is working now.
Can't from any SM OPS boss drops no chests any place I'm guessing why none drop in NIM KP its a chest they used to drop in no other reason i can see , you still need rakate or better gear for NIM KP ...all the weekly that gave them im ware of still DO the timer on them is messed up they reset last ntie only reason i see us getting them today i was able to get them at 2 am in morning last nite on all my 50s LI kaon / BH etc so it has to be a timer thing or a live hotfixx tthey did and didnt tell us . the weekly SM OPS still gives them but if some one is saved to the other OPS you maynot and Prolly won't get the reward for that OPS and have to ticket it ,,now if you ticket it they just give them to you but make sure to some extent you run it . and Loot drops in TFB SM/HM are intened as you said ....

dipstik
10.03.2012 , 12:17 PM | #75
ill just wait for someone to learn the schematic and price them at a mil or 2

would much rather spend those comms gearing up alts.

DarkkChaos
10.03.2012 , 12:36 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
ill just wait for someone to learn the schematic and price them at a mil or 2

would much rather spend those comms gearing up alts.
It's already happened with the new mods (27's)... Might armoring 27, only a mere 3 million credits!!!
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

metaIsaber
10.03.2012 , 12:46 PM | #77
What they should have done was offer them for 35BH comms with a trade in of a BH implant. Therefore the total price theoretically would be 70 comms.

iimagiicii
10.03.2012 , 01:22 PM | #78
Price them at 150 a piece please.

manchusabre
10.03.2012 , 02:12 PM | #79
Why does it feel like they are trying to squeeze me for money and stay subbed to this game? The hazmat implants really don't seem worth it. The cathar, new planet, and new companion have been dangled in front of us for half a year now. CS doesn't have any real answers to problems in game. The we will let you know answers from the devs is getting old.

Costello
10.03.2012 , 02:21 PM | #80
Who do the devs honestly think will purchase them at 350 BH coms.

Secondly does this stink of a new easy way to get Black Hole Coms if you stay subs or pay for it when the game goes free to play? Will there be no limit on group finder dailies (as long as you purchase the option from the cash store) so people that really want to can run 10 daily group finders a day and get the implant in a week?

I can't see why a marginally and in some case worse implant costs 350 coms. Who thought this was a good idea, personally I couldn't care less about the implant could cost a million coms each for the likihood of me ever getting it. But will this be the future of the game. Increasing difficult ops and months of grinding is the route they want to go down?