Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

350 BH Comms Implant

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SomeJagoff
09.27.2012 , 03:40 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post
Actually, MULTIPLE Threads on PTS about this.

Crazy... 10X increase for implants that can be related stat increases like that of Tionese gear to Columi gear.

I agree it should be more than 35 BH Comms, but not 350. Maybe 45-50 is reasonable for cost/increased stats.
yeah, honestly, with the amount of BH comms being dropped everywhere now, even 70 for one would be fine, that way it's still 10 more than the most expensive BH piece and basically double the price of the BH implants, but still reasonable. After all, once you're full BH geared, there's not really much else to spend BH comms on, unless you're gearing alts or gearing pets. 350 is a joke though, it really is, it's almost as bad as the 2000 fleet comms for the inheritence legacy stuff on the fleet vendor, which is still the biggest price derp in the game, imho.
Lightsabers, Force Choke, Force Lightning, Jedi Mind Tricks, what else could you want from an MMO? There may be other MMOs out there, but do they have Lightsabers?....Do They?

Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?

Elfa
09.28.2012 , 04:22 PM | #42
Why has Bioware not replied to this thread and issue yet?!
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

miglor
10.03.2012 , 03:45 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
Why has Bioware not replied to this thread and issue yet?!
Guess its "working as intended"

recsa
10.03.2012 , 06:24 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by miglor View Post
Guess its "working as intended"
They said its not, why would it be now?
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

aeterno
10.03.2012 , 06:41 AM | #45
Really funny bit is that for some specs not one of the 3 variants is an upgrade over the black hole implants (base stat+power > base stat+crit/acc/ala).

Amantino
10.03.2012 , 06:54 AM | #46
BiS implays were way too easy to obtain pre 1.4. Now you actually need to put in a lot of effort to farm it. I agree on 350 BH comms being a bit over the top, but they shouldn't be cheap. 200-250 would've been fine.

AllisonBerryman
10.03.2012 , 08:56 AM | #47 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
To clear up some of the confusion we've seen in this thread, we asked George to clarify his answer. He was referring specifically to the relics that cost 400 Daily Commendations, which have been removed and are not available in 1.4. The Hazmat Implants, on the other hand, are priced as intended. I hope this helps clear up the confusion about the answer!

Cran
10.03.2012 , 08:59 AM | #48
It clears it up, but it doesn't make it better. 350 Coms for a very minimal stat increase are really no incentive to grind them, and having them is still nothing special if that was the intention behind this strange price. It's only a grind.

recsa
10.03.2012 , 09:05 AM | #49
EDIT: deleted my post i was just wrong
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

iamthehoyden
10.03.2012 , 09:06 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Cran View Post
It clears it up, but it doesn't make it better. 350 Coms for a very minimal stat increase are really no incentive to grind them, and having them is still nothing special if that was the intention behind this strange price. It's only a grind.
Completely agreed. It's a bullsh*t price that doesn't reflect the value of the item. If it was awesome, an honest to goodness upgrade, then yeah, maybe that kind of inflation makes sense, but this is ridiculous.

Your itemiztion guys are doing a piss poor job. I have no problem grinding out comms for stuff that actually is worth the grind. This? This is just busy work and poor design.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box