Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

350 BH Comms Implant

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheBBP
09.27.2012 , 03:09 AM | #11
I won't be getting them for 350 comms each. I guess I will suffer with Black Hole implants. I would totally be on board with a doubled cost of 70 BH comms... But 350? I will be passing on those. My stats won't suffer that bad with BH gear instead.
Master No'ja Vace -The Ebon Hawk Server
Co-Leader, The Way of the Maker - Family style Christian guild.

Himeji_Endless
09.27.2012 , 03:11 AM | #12
I guess that's their master plan to keep people subbed for a really LOOOOOONNNNGGGG time genius!

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

recsa
09.27.2012 , 03:17 AM | #13
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 700 BH coms for a couple of implants that barely improve previous ones and that for some classes (like mine) are still far away to be competitive in PvE with the +power WarHero ones

I really couldn't care less, its 350 or 35 ... i will keep my WH ones, cheaper, easier, and better
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

Savro
09.27.2012 , 03:34 AM | #14
In the livestream, last friday they said (min 11.25) clearly that they were going to upgrade the relics/implants... because it was a PTS issue, now they went live and maybe forgotten this step...

I posted a message in customer service forum without receiving any answer:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=536753

recsa
09.27.2012 , 04:38 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Savro View Post
In the livestream, last friday they said (min 11.25) clearly that they were going to upgrade the relics/implants... because it was a PTS issue, now they went live and maybe forgotten this step...

I posted a message in customer service forum without receiving any answer:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=536753
I really think they have some kind of problem with versions management, the customer view is they have some chaos, after every patch we see things that as for patch notes were not touched in any way but they are totally screwed (check this post).

Maybe the coms cost and stats on implants, got the same issue, some one "fixed" them but for any reason the fix didnt hit live servers.

Any way, errors, bugs, mistakes, .... those happen, no prob with that, but the lack of fast communication and explanations is what gives us the image of chaos

Dear Joveth, Allison, ... here is where all those promises of improved communication we had some weeks ago should start to shine, there are lots of threads with bugs/errors/issues that 1.4 has brought us, please "get that bull by its horns", compile those "problems" and start explaining whats going on.
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

Elear
09.27.2012 , 06:50 AM | #16
At least we've got patch as promised, in september.
If you think it's bad now try to imagine rage if it was delayed.

LordRahlik
09.27.2012 , 06:57 AM | #17
I cannot log in now, but I thought it was 350 **DAILY** commendations and not Black Hole commendations. And if it is daily then it's completely reasonable.
Societies in decline tend not to innovate. I just wish we had cellphones to report quests. Guess light speed tech and cell phone tech are mutually exclusive.
I know this image is supposed to be an insult, but it's not.
Two similar games and yet SW:ToR is so much better.

HarleysRule
09.27.2012 , 06:58 AM | #18
Really no excuse for something like this to go live. How hard could it possibly be to fix that?

Savro
09.27.2012 , 07:10 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRahlik View Post
I cannot log in now, but I thought it was 350 **DAILY** commendations and not Black Hole commendations. And if it is daily then it's completely reasonable.
sorry but you thought wrong the price for the new implants is 350 **Black Hole** comms

Leovinus
09.27.2012 , 07:16 AM | #20
Love how they jacked up the cost, justified it by saying we'd be using TFB to get more, then neglect to actually give us any significant number of BH comms in said operation. Sorry, but 8 just won't make a dent.