Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Progression for non-op players.

Gronkaarr
09.26.2012 , 01:41 PM | #11
get black hole gear instead of rakata. it's better gear than rakata and it's easy to get

wainot-keel
09.26.2012 , 01:50 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
No, why would you need Rakata if you don't play ops?..
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
But why? If you don't need the rakata to do any harder content, why do you need it?
Why do you care so much for what other people do or not do with gear ? What's it to you ?

Nomaad
09.26.2012 , 02:04 PM | #13
You do realize that some people feel that their current columi gear is not sufficient enough to do lost island, or some people are asked to leave or kicked from story mode ops because their columi gear is "Not good enough."

Just saying, for some people who are more into role playing and such, with the new tier gear that is out, there is no reason why rakata tokens and gear should not drop in the regular hard modes, or at least what a couple of people in this thread have suggested, making an alt version of the reg hard modes harder to get the rakata gear/tokens, which is a fantastic idea.

And, just so you know, I personaly dont' "Need" the gear, just want it so I don't feel like im being left too far behind, seeing as a new tier level just came out.
It's never what it is, only what it can be.

Ded'i

Khevar
09.26.2012 , 07:17 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Why do you care so much for what other people do or not do with gear ? What's it to you ?
From my own perspective, I like that HM Ops and SM EC provide Rakata.

When I level new alts to 50 and bring them up through the end-game progression, it works. Changing flashpoints to drop lots Rakata affects the end-game progression for those of us that like it.

Karasuko
09.26.2012 , 07:31 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Nomaad View Post
You do realize that some people feel that their current columi gear is not sufficient enough to do lost island, or some people are asked to leave or kicked from story mode ops because their columi gear is "Not good enough."

Just saying, for some people who are more into role playing and such, with the new tier gear that is out, there is no reason why rakata tokens and gear should not drop in the regular hard modes, or at least what a couple of people in this thread have suggested, making an alt version of the reg hard modes harder to get the rakata gear/tokens, which is a fantastic idea.

And, just so you know, I personaly dont' "Need" the gear, just want it so I don't feel like im being left too far behind, seeing as a new tier level just came out.
Honestly, Take your columi, do HM flashpoints once per day, do dailies and all that columi melts away into BH enhanced columi. People just have to use their brains and wait for it SPEND ALITTLE TIME PLAYING THE DAMN GAME.

AlyxDinas
09.26.2012 , 08:57 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Nomaad View Post
Which means they're grouping with silly groups. You can do LI HM or story EV and KP in Columi easily. You should only start getting the gear questions by EC and TFB.
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
Manager, The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board
"Perception Problem."

Jableson
09.26.2012 , 10:14 PM | #17
To OP, i feel the same way about SM TFB.. SM TFB should be more difficult than SM EC (and its not hardly) and should drop campaign.. I base this off the games progression as is SM EV->tionese SM KP->Columi SM EC->rakata SM TFB-> Rakta again.. wth