Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

TFB Operation boss guides


Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
09.26.2012 , 04:10 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kemra View Post
Great guides, thankyou. Our servers didn't come up till 1AM but a few of us were crazy enough to stay up and give SM TFB a try using your guides, 2 bosses downed first attempt before we decided it was bedtime. Just wanted to add that SM 1st boss does do the random DoT on people, but dosen't drop the yellow circles when its cleansed
Thank you, corrected!

nDjiin's Avatar


nDjiin
09.27.2012 , 06:01 AM | #12
Any details on the last boss with regards to gear (HM)?
Kovacs - Powertech Warped - Marauder
Hypnotik - Operative Simulcra - Sniper
Margorach - Sorcerer

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
09.27.2012 , 03:07 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by nDjiin View Post
Any details on the last boss with regards to gear (HM)?
You mean loot dropped or gear requirement?

Also, updated the Ciphas, Heirad and Kel'sara guide with HM strats and kill video.

Twickers's Avatar


Twickers
09.27.2012 , 04:52 PM | #14
Thanks for the wonderful guides Dulfy, hoowee that fight against the dread guard commanders looks TOUGH on hardmode.
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
09.28.2012 , 02:58 AM | #15
Added guide & video for HM Operator IX

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
09.30.2012 , 12:49 PM | #16
Added guide & video for HM Kephess the Undying

Silberfalke's Avatar


Silberfalke
10.12.2012 , 04:34 AM | #17
Maybe you should add HM in the overview regarding the fights with the newly added HM.

Anyway, thanks for your guides. They are the best out there.
I hope you keep updating them, cause they felt lacking in some spaces (Like Operator lX pairings which are suboptimal or certain missing mechanics like Disinfection or Corrupted A.I.), but overall they are great!
Love is the greatest power in the universe.

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
10.12.2012 , 11:17 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Silberfalke View Post
Maybe you should add HM in the overview regarding the fights with the newly added HM.

Anyway, thanks for your guides. They are the best out there.
I hope you keep updating them, cause they felt lacking in some spaces (Like Operator lX pairings which are suboptimal or certain missing mechanics like Disinfection or Corrupted A.I.), but overall they are great!
Yes I will update today/tomorrow with the HM TFB strat and go back add in some tricks we have learned etc

Drunkshade's Avatar


Drunkshade
10.13.2012 , 08:29 AM | #19
We have Hardmode Strategy Videos for 16 man here.

http://www.chosen-elite.com/strategies

Silberfalke's Avatar


Silberfalke
10.14.2012 , 02:10 PM | #20
Quote:
Yes I will update today/tomorrow with the HM TFB strat and go back add in some tricks we have learned etc
I <3 Dulfy
Love is the greatest power in the universe.