Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Last Nights World PVP Event

09.26.2012 , 07:17 AM | #1
For those of you who missed it, there was a semi-organized world PVP event last night where both factions would attempt to kill Gargath on Hoth. The catch? Every member must be flagged for PVP - which led to some really epic fights. Myself and A'ruinous were playing defense for another Imperial guild, constantly pushing back wave after wave of Republic players while the Imperial guild DPSed down (and wiped a few times) on Gargath. All in all there were about 10 total Imperials vs I'd say about 10 total Republic toons and it was just a blast, at first getting the Republic wiped on Gargath so the Imperial guild could move in and take it and then playing defense, keeping the Pubs off the team.

The fighting lasted until servers went down for maintenance, and unfortunately while I cannot remember the names of everyone who was there on both sides, I want to say that it was definitely a lot of fun and a great way to say goodbye to 1.3 as we move on to 1.4.

We should definitely organize more stuff like this to help keep the server lively.
Rhetorical - Sith Assassin - The Shadowlands - Domination
SWTOR Youtube for PVP