UPDATE 7.45AM CDT: The maintenance window has been extended.

NinjaApacHe

we're getting a content patch in which you will spend hours trying to rush through and clear only to come on here and whine some more, be a little patient and do something else while you wait... There is a world out there ripe and ready for people such as yourself to actually do something constructive in it.

I have 2 jobs Sir. But usually I work during nights, so this maintenance bothers me a lot.

So go to sleep?

I have a friend who works the night shift, (9 PM - 6 AM) and he is usually asleep by now. (9AM)

Unless you have some night shifts and some day shifts... in that case that's brutal.

My only desire... whenever they have a long maintenance and give an estimate, they are always wrong. It happens with all the big patches, changes, etc. How about they overestimate the time and then surprisingly come up earlier? For example.. they should have said that servers would be up at 1PM EST. Then when they come up at 11AM, they are heroes... rather than delaying delaying delaying.

My only desire... whenever they have a long maintenance and give an estimate, they are always wrong. It happens with all the big patches, changes, etc. How about they overestimate the time and then surprisingly come up earlier? For example.. they should have said that servers would be up at 1PM EST. Then when they come up at 11AM, they are heroes... rather than delaying delaying delaying.

Yep, and it's literally 100% of the updates, as well.

I remember some downtimes ended earlier than preview, but they were rarities.

Having the forum up during the maintenance period is unnerving.

I'm used to just watching the SWTOR twitter feed like a hawk and pouting, lol.

Ostrich: HA HA! Me too.

Now at least i have a place to b***h, while servers are down.

So..... UHM..... Curse Bioware.... Nother Massive FAIL..... and whatnot..! :rak_01:

Edit: Uhhh 1.4 is coming out! Gimme those laggy shadows!

Edited by SimplyCooL

Limitation of human perception? Pretty sure i'm aware of most everyone affected. And i'd still choose me! :p(anyone close to me)

no it's because you can only ever 'see' life through your own experience and knowledge and every decision you make is based solely on that... even when you do something kind or good for someone else you're making that decision based only on your own experience and own feelings about it... even self-sacrificing acts are always selfish because the person doing them made that decision because THEY felt they should... it's the same reason it's completely impossible for a person to ever be totally unbiased

Edited by Liquidacid