Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World PvP Places

sanctimonia
12.19.2011 , 02:45 PM | #1
Where does it happen?

By that I mean what palnets is world PvP most present.

currently my 25 SIA is on tatooine and just fnished his class quest there. I was thinking of leveling up a BH untill release so that I could roam around there once the game hits live and do some world PvP before I move on.

However during my time on tatooine I found 0 republic players out in the world.

I am on a RP-PvP server and bascially for the most part of my time on tatooine I just followed my class quest and did side quests that were only in the area near my class quests.

So on what planets do Empire and Republic forces encounter eachother the most and are there specific areas on these planets that are more active than others?

MorluCa
12.19.2011 , 02:46 PM | #2
Illum at 50

sanctimonia
12.19.2011 , 02:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MorluCa View Post
Illum at 50

I figuered that much but I was more looking at sub 50 areas heh.

MorluCa
12.19.2011 , 02:55 PM | #4
I know I just couldn't help myself. Um Alderan and Quelsh(names probably wrong) had the most for me but I was way ahead of leveling curve.

sanctimonia
12.19.2011 , 03:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MorluCa View Post
I know I just couldn't help myself. Um Alderan and Quelsh(names probably wrong) had the most for me but I was way ahead of leveling curve.
I see. And was it a matter of you had to go out and find it or did you just seem some foes while doing quests.

Basically did you have to decide "Ok lets go hunt some XXXXX" or was it a matter of doing your quest and going "Oh look there is a XXXX"