Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What does this mean in the patch notes?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What does this mean in the patch notes?

Ybini
09.26.2012 , 08:13 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SithEBM View Post
I am a noob
Don't feel too bad I got half of my WH gear solo pugging through doing dailies and weeklies before I found out you could even exchange unranked coms for ranked. I was like "no wonder its taking so long".

Technohic
09.26.2012 , 08:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
I always saw it as a 3:1 exchange. I've been buying odd amounts of ranked commendations from the beginning - just shift-click and say how many you want to buy.
I honesty cannot believe that people thought the only possible exchange was 30:10?
Wait, you mean I don't have to click for the ranked 10 at a time, and click ok only to repeat it until I bought all the ranked I want?

Mind blown.

Missandei
09.26.2012 , 08:42 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Brissellio View Post
It has always been like that. People are just so used to the 30/10 ratio I guess. Most people also do not know that you have always been able to buy any odd number of ranked comms that you would like to.
lol.. Looking forward to the outrage of those who dont know that you can specify the exact ammount of items..
They now be forced to click 30 times to buy 10 RWZ instead of clicking only one time.. lol...
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.