Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What does this mean in the patch notes?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What does this mean in the patch notes?

Sir-Coffee
09.26.2012 , 06:39 AM | #1
3 Warzone Commendations can now be traded for 1 Ranked Warzone Commendation.

I don't understand. Yes, 3 warzone commendations can now be traded for 1 ranked warzone commendation, I get that... But I don't understand why it was implemented(If this wasn't a mistake)

Discuss.

cycao
09.26.2012 , 06:42 AM | #2
What is there to discuss? Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Sir-Coffee
09.26.2012 , 06:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
What is there to discuss.
Why it was implemented.
*Edit*

I'm not against the change(As long as the 30-10 exchange rate exists) but I don't understand why this was in the patch notes. Did people ask for this?

Morto
09.26.2012 , 06:44 AM | #4
whats hard to understand? instead of asking for 30...they asking for 3...same ratio, you wont have your 20ish regular wz comms sitting on inventory...now you will have 2 or 1 as extras when you exchange..

Brissellio
09.26.2012 , 06:45 AM | #5
It has always been like that. People are just so used to the 30/10 ratio I guess. Most people also do not know that you have always been able to buy any odd number of ranked comms that you would like to.
Brisselio- Combat Sentinel

tacito
09.26.2012 , 06:46 AM | #6
Yeah, they probably want to make it clear that the minimum amount of comms you can buy is 1, not 10. You could always do this by adjusting the item count slider, but this change makes it more obvious.

Sir-Coffee
09.26.2012 , 06:47 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by tacito View Post
Yeah, they probably want to make it clear that the minimum amount of comms you can buy is 1, not 10. You could always do this by adjusting the item count slider, but this change makes it more obvious.
ty

Sir-Coffee
09.26.2012 , 06:49 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Brissellio View Post
It has always been like that. People are just so used to the 30/10 ratio I guess. Most people also do not know that you have always been able to buy any odd number of ranked comms that you would like to.
Now I know!! thank you

Stoofa
09.26.2012 , 06:57 AM | #9
I always saw it as a 3:1 exchange. I've been buying odd amounts of ranked commendations from the beginning - just shift-click and say how many you want to buy.
I honesty cannot believe that people thought the only possible exchange was 30:10?

Sir-Coffee
09.26.2012 , 06:58 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
I always saw it as a 3:1 exchange. I've been buying odd amounts of ranked commendations from the beginning - just shift-click and say how many you want to buy.
I honesty cannot believe that people thought the only possible exchange was 30:10?
I am a noob