Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wait so let me try to get this..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wait so let me try to get this..

Liquidacid
09.26.2012 , 02:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Theology View Post
I just heard tonight, after resubbing for this patch, that these features were pulled. I'm still amazed that you drones think it's okay to initially advertise 1.4 with all of these things, then pull them from the patch, and still have the patch take so long when theres no beef to it.
they were never advertised as being in 1.4...
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Alduinsm
09.26.2012 , 02:28 AM | #12
Ancient Hypergate is Gree technology,and it's in the new op. And they never said the new warzone(which is also named Ancient Hypergate) is in 1.4.
Shin

HelinCarnate
09.26.2012 , 02:32 AM | #13
If those things are not in the game by January, then it is ok to complain.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.

HelinCarnate
09.26.2012 , 02:33 AM | #14
I just heard tonight, after resubbing for this patch, that these features were pulled. I'm still amazed that you drones think it's okay to initially advertise 1.4 with all of these things, then pull them from the patch, and still have the patch take so long when theres no beef to it. ArenaNet developed an entirely new PvP game within like a month for the last BWE, and it takes swtor 4-6 months to make and release 1 warzone? Not to mention a Ranked system.
Please provide a link on where the promise was made to have those things in 1.4.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.

Trenter
09.26.2012 , 02:34 AM | #15
I just heard tonight, after resubbing for this patch, that these features were pulled. I'm still amazed that you drones think it's okay to initially advertise 1.4 with all of these things, then pull them from the patch
I can understand you being on the defense right now - your OP has been utterly crushed - but seriously, just take a step back and understand that what you're posting above never really happened.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Theology
09.26.2012 , 02:39 AM | #16
Alright, so I can't find a link. Maybe it wasn't stated. Cool. But that kind of just reiterates the point I was making earlier. Why did it take Bioware 3-4 months to develop one new Operation? More importantly, why does it take Bioware over 7 months to make and release ONE new warzone? Seven. Months. for a tiny enclosed area with some basic objective mechanic.

ebado
09.26.2012 , 02:40 AM | #17
Alright, so I can't find a link. Maybe it wasn't stated. Cool
I'm happy you came around to the fact that you initial assertion was not true.

aeterno
09.26.2012 , 02:41 AM | #18
Alright, so I can't find a link. Maybe it wasn't stated. Cool. But that kind of just reiterates the point I was making earlier. Why did it take Bioware 3-4 months to develop one new Operation? More importantly, why does it take Bioware over 7 months to make and release ONE new warzone? Seven. Months. for a tiny enclosed area with some basic objective mechanic.
Cos resources are obviously being redirected towards the f2p conversion.

One may not like it but it's reasonable and even expected.

Trenter
09.26.2012 , 02:47 AM | #19
So basically they have said that we'll get a smaller content patch every 6 weeks going forward. You think what we get today is the only thing they have been working on up 'til now? You think all the future content patches will have a lead time of six weeks where the entire studio works on that patch alone and then they start all over again? Well... maybe that's true!

But I really don't think so...
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Theology
09.26.2012 , 02:48 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Trenter View Post
So basically they have said that we'll get a smaller content patch every 6 weeks going forward. You think what we get today is the only thing they have been working on up 'til now? You think all the future content patches will have a lead time of six weeks where the entire studio works on that patch alone and then they start all over again? Well... maybe that's true!

But I really don't think so...
Aren't we already way beyond the 6 week time limit for this patch?