Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wait so let me try to get this..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wait so let me try to get this..

Theology
09.26.2012 , 12:37 AM | #1
Where is the new WZ/Ranked season 1? I mean, what have you been doing the past 3 months? What have you possibly been doing the past 3 months that made these not come in with 1.4. I'm really just trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt; but it's extremely difficult.

ebado
09.26.2012 , 12:37 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Theology View Post
So you advertise 1.4 with Ancient Hypergates, Season 1 of ranked pvp, and then you stealth remove them from the patch? I mean, what have you been doing the past 3 months? What have you possibly been doing the past 3 months that made these not come in with 1.4. I'm really just trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt; but it's extremely difficult.
We've know about this for about two months.

Draekos
09.26.2012 , 12:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ebado View Post
We've know about this for about two months.
Yup, Ive also seen alot of folks complaining that Makeb wouldnt be in 1.4. This information has been out there for months.

Theology
09.26.2012 , 12:47 AM | #4
Oh because it was announced then it makes it okay I guess. Right?

It's okay if Mcdonald's takes a dump in your milkshake, as long as they announce it before they actually do it.

Consumers these days are hopeless.

ebado
09.26.2012 , 12:53 AM | #5
Oh because it was announced then it makes it okay I guess. Right?
It is certainly pertinent when you incorrectly color the situation like this:

So you advertise 1.4 with Ancient Hypergates, Season 1 of ranked pvp, and then you stealth remove them from the patch?
This implies some sort of unannounced subtlety, when it was quite the opposite. They were very straightforward about what's in 1.4, and that's what is in tomorrow's patch.

It's okay if Mcdonald's takes a dump in your milkshake, as long as they announce it before they actually do it.
This analogy is a poor fit. A better one would be McDonald's telling you about a combo that gives you a sandwich, fries and a drink and then complaining that you don't also get chicken nuggets with it because you see a sign for chicken nuggets in the restaurant.

Consumers these days are hopeless.
I'm sorry for disappointing you, though I have to admit my priorities do not include gaining your approval. I'm sorry nonetheless.

GalenMourne
09.26.2012 , 12:56 AM | #6
So you advertise 1.4 with Ancient Hypergates, Season 1 of ranked pvp, and then you stealth remove them from the patch? I mean, what have you been doing the past 3 months? What have you possibly been doing the past 3 months that made these not come in with 1.4. I'm really just trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt; but it's extremely difficult.
They never announced 1.4 would have the warzone. They showed a video of what was coming for the rest of the year! You , and many others, assumed that video was the 1.4 patch. There was no stealth removal of the warzone. If you did a little research you would know this(I've heard of this wondrous invention called the internet where you can look up almost anything). Bioware is not at fault because of your assumption.
"You know spies, a bunch of *****y little girls!"

Gokkus
09.26.2012 , 02:15 AM | #7
I'm betting its because of F2P, they give us this patch because they promised they would / keep us happy / compete with panda's, but wait till they can charge free players for it before implementing ranked warzones and the (long overdue) HK-51.

Id say bring on F2P already so we can have this stuff. And again: Im going to be fairly frustrated when subs will have to pay for HK.
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

aeterno
09.26.2012 , 02:20 AM | #8
When was season 1 advertized at all, let alone in 1.4?

I'm genuinely asking, I missed that somehow.

Theology
09.26.2012 , 02:25 AM | #9
I just heard tonight, after resubbing for this patch, that these features were pulled. I'm still amazed that you drones think it's okay to initially advertise 1.4 with all of these things, then pull them from the patch, and still have the patch take so long when theres no beef to it. ArenaNet developed an entirely new PvP game within like a month for the last BWE, and it takes swtor 4-6 months to make and release 1 warzone? Not to mention a Ranked system.

ebado
09.26.2012 , 02:26 AM | #10
I I'm still amazed that you drones think it's okay to initially advertise 1.4 with all of these things, then pull them from the patch.
This didn't happen.