Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did not get BH comms, how long till i get them

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Did not get BH comms, how long till i get them

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PaintSticks
09.25.2012 , 10:43 PM | #1
I made a ticket already, i didnt get my black hole comms for completing a story ops today. Was just wondering how long i should expect them to take resolve this issue. Has anyone has this same problem, and how long did it take?

Ratae
09.25.2012 , 10:51 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello PaintSticks,

I can confirm that your ticket has been received and will be passed to the relevant team and looked at as soon as possible.

We normally aim to answer item restoration requests such as yours within 48 hours of receipt. However, there are at present a lot of similar requests from players and in order to be fair to everyone, these are dealt with in the order in which they are received. For that reason, it isnít possible to say precisely when a particular ticket will be dealt with.

Thank you for your continued patience and support.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

PaintSticks
09.25.2012 , 11:06 PM | #3
Thanks for the reply, hopefully with 1.4 out tomorrow my ticket is not put on the back burner.

Blitz-wing
09.26.2012 , 01:16 AM | #4
As discussed in this thread you will most likely not be getting your BH Comms. Sorry for the bad news.

MtnDewEvil
09.26.2012 , 06:34 AM | #5
Good luck w/ that, if they don't make you jump thru flaming hoops.

justinparneteau
09.26.2012 , 06:37 AM | #6
Yeah still waiting on mine GL with that

battlebabies
09.26.2012 , 06:37 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratae View Post
Hello PaintSticks,

I can confirm that your ticket has been received and will be passed to the relevant team and looked at as soon as possible.

We normally aim to answer item restoration requests such as yours within 48 hours of receipt. However, there are at present a lot of similar requests from players and in order to be fair to everyone, these are dealt with in the order in which they are received. For that reason, it isnít possible to say precisely when a particular ticket will be dealt with.

Thank you for your continued patience and support.
What he means to say is there are thousands of characters which didn't get their BH comms (including mine last night) so take a backseat.