Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Of Calamitous Intent (Rep) is recruiting

Angel_of_Cain
02.07.2013 , 07:18 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by donaldcurry View Post
great guild, friendly bunch of guys, and alway there to help

beware the angry canadian
Shhhhhhhhhhhh! That might scare people away....
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

ChromeCanadian
02.14.2013 , 08:52 PM | #12
I like the sound of this guild if someone could send me a PM with some additional info on joining and that sort of thing I would appreciate it!

donaldcurry
02.15.2013 , 07:58 AM | #13
u can get sent a message in game to jenica or heed. we can get back to you but joining us

Haxasarus
02.18.2013 , 05:03 PM | #14
Looking for guild?

<OCI> is looking for members interested in a PVE environment that stresses community. All levels are welcome.
If you're interested in raiding, and you just hit 50, our guild is the perfect resource to kick off your elder game.

Our current raid team on Explosive Content SM with most members in ~80% Q61.

Voice chat is required, as we stress communication and learning.
If interested, have Mumble installed and PST Liandros in-game (If Janica isn't on).

Haxasarus
02.22.2013 , 11:43 PM | #15
Recruitment bump!

ChromeCanadian
03.07.2013 , 06:48 PM | #16
Hey guys, thanks for the invite been having a great time with the guild. Pretty active with raids and HMs, friendly and always willing to help whenever and wherever. Honestly anyone thinking about joining has come to the right place.
The one Scoundrel. The only Scoundrel.
Robin

Lysander_Crowley
03.13.2013 , 05:54 PM | #17
Hey you guys sound like the perfect guild for my lvl32 sentinel. Where do I go to contact you guys?

My in game name is Loonylovegood

Angel_of_Cain
03.14.2013 , 07:18 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Lysander_Crowley View Post
Hey you guys sound like the perfect guild for my lvl32 sentinel. Where do I go to contact you guys?

My in game name is Loonylovegood
Just sent you a PM with information. talk to you soon....
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

Covaltage
03.20.2013 , 09:14 AM | #19
Hey guys! I've been searching for a guild for myself and 4 RL friends to join (mostly so we can still get our weeklies done when we can't all get on on the same day, and potentially for rateds) and the guild quiz recommended that I look into you guys! I do have a couple of questions about your guild that I think would give my group (and anybody else reading this thread) a good idea of what exactly your guild is offering.

Do you have a guild website?
How many level 50 characters are generally online on a given Tuesday? Saturday?
Do you plan events, ops, or set times for WZ's so everyone can get together to stomp as a team?

I don't have any other questions off the top of my head, but I feel like this information could give me a pretty good look at your guild and help me decide if I want to apply or not. In any case, I hope to hear from you soon!

Angel_of_Cain
03.20.2013 , 05:41 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Covaltage View Post
Hey guys! I've been searching for a guild for myself and 4 RL friends to join (mostly so we can still get our weeklies done when we can't all get on on the same day, and potentially for rateds) and the guild quiz recommended that I look into you guys! I do have a couple of questions about your guild that I think would give my group (and anybody else reading this thread) a good idea of what exactly your guild is offering.

Do you have a guild website?
How many level 50 characters are generally online on a given Tuesday? Saturday?
Do you plan events, ops, or set times for WZ's so everyone can get together to stomp as a team?

I don't have any other questions off the top of my head, but I feel like this information could give me a pretty good look at your guild and help me decide if I want to apply or not. In any case, I hope to hear from you soon!
Just sent you a PM with our information. Our raid days are normally on the weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun), but we can accommodate if need be...