Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Did I hear this right?


Joushigun's Avatar


Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 05:55 PM | #631
So...Community Managers...any answers? Anything to tell us? Will I finally be able to romance Kaliyo?
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Lent_San's Avatar


Lent_San
12.18.2012 , 05:56 PM | #632
Quote: Originally Posted by markcymru View Post
I would like to add my thanks to those who themselves have no particular interest in SGRAs, but have come to this thread in a spirit of tolerance and fairness to express their support.
It is much appreciated.
/blows kiss
I would like to add that while it may seem at times that SGRA is all we care about, it's simply because as of now it's sorely missing from the game.

But I do have a lot of other things that I'd like to see implemented, like proper housing, definitely more class story content, and yes, even hood toggles.

It's just right now SGRA is the most important feature I'd like to see because we don't have any of it yet.

After it is implemented, I'll gladly join other peeps in their quest for stuff that's not satisfactory yet.

We prioritize. That's no different for SGR followers, you see.

We all want to see a great game come to life. It's just, as of now, for us a huge chunk is missing.

Joushigun's Avatar


Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 06:04 PM | #633
Quote: Originally Posted by Lent_San View Post
I would like to add that while it may seem at times that SGRA is all we care about, it's simply because as of now it's sorely missing from the game.
Well....er....for me it's kind of more important than other things, but that's because of some major personal issues on my part; however, I am also aware that there are some vital things that need fixing in this game, and I've been very patient up to this point.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Lent_San's Avatar


Lent_San
12.18.2012 , 06:12 PM | #634
Quote: Originally Posted by Joushigun View Post
Well....er....for me it's kind of more important than other things, but that's because of some major personal issues on my part; however, I am also aware that there are some vital things that need fixing in this game, and I've been very patient up to this point.
True. For me it's more important than other things as well, just wanted to point out that we're still interested in all of the game getting better over time, and more complete. At least for me, that's the case.

Joushigun's Avatar


Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 06:40 PM | #635
Quote: Originally Posted by Lent_San View Post
Interestingly, for me it's almost the other way round. I find some of the female companions annoying and childish and never really like to have them in my crew. Have virtually never taken Nadia out of her shiny little box but instead have taken Iresso and Theran. Theran ended up annoying me too. I guess it's down to individual tastes and personal interests, things we can connect with, that we really need to see a whole variety of chars and possibilities in the game, not just mainstream choices off the conveyor belt.
I tend to like Ensign Temple or SCORPIO the most, but I also enjoy Kaliyo. It really is up to individual tastes. With Quinn, I think part of it had to do with the fact that he seemed like a worm from the get go.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Bladesingre's Avatar


Bladesingre
12.18.2012 , 06:41 PM | #636
Well, keeping with the spirit of this thread starting to think it's about time Bioware/EA lets us know if this expansion is going to have the sgra content or not, have quite a few people on the fence in regards to purchasing this thing because they think your trying to trojan horse this content in..

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
12.18.2012 , 06:43 PM | #637
Quote: Originally Posted by Joushigun View Post
I tend to like Ensign Temple or SCORPIO the most, but I also enjoy Kaliyo. It really is up to individual tastes. With Quinn, I think part of it had to do with the fact that he seemed like a worm from the get go.
Toady was more like it. I had to many Officers like Quinn when I served in the Marines. But I needed a healer.

Joushigun's Avatar


Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 06:44 PM | #638
Quote: Originally Posted by Bladesingre View Post
Well, keeping with the spirit of this thread starting to think it's about time Bioware/EA lets us know if this expansion is going to have the sgra content or not, have quite a few people on the fence in regards to purchasing this thing because they think your trying to trojan horse this content in..
Well, I've made it clear...if it isn't in the expansion I've got better places to spend my money.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
12.18.2012 , 06:46 PM | #639
Quote: Originally Posted by Joushigun View Post
Well, I've made it clear...if it isn't in the expansion I've got better places to spend my money.
What sad is the something you folks have been told is just "minor" content, can't find a small crack to fit thought.

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
12.18.2012 , 06:50 PM | #640
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
What sad is the something you folks have been told is just "minor" content, can't find a small crack to fit thought.
You'd think it would be pretty easy to get such "minor" content out, wouldn't you?