Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did I hear this right?

QwibQwib
12.06.2012 , 11:47 AM | #471
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunitySupport View Post
We'd like to remind everyone that this thread's purpose is to ask for clarifications or updates on SGRAs. Posts that are not related to the topic are considered derails and will be removed. Please also remember that discussions of political or social issues are not permitted. Thank you.
I thought this thread was about getting a confirmation as to whether what was said in Gabe A's interview about SGR's coming with Makeb is correct.
"Amor omnibus idem" - "Love is the same for all"

QwibQwib
12.06.2012 , 12:33 PM | #472
I haven't read any of the developer diaries or anything, but I've seen the implications of her any Belaya. The finished product makes it feel like it was planned to be SGR from the start, at least in my opinion.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread your post. Carry on. But I had read somewhere that males being able to romance her was a bug that was fixed with the first patch or something.
"Amor omnibus idem" - "Love is the same for all"

CommunitySupport
12.06.2012 , 01:33 PM | #473
Hello everyone. We recently posted a notice that debates about political and social issues are not appropriate for the forums, and a reminder that the thread needs to stay on topic, but community members have continue to make posts that violate the rules. If you break these rules, you forum privileges may be suspended.

Rashenn
12.06.2012 , 04:12 PM | #474
Been waiting for SGR for what feels like forever.

Wish they's just give give us a nibble of info to say its still on the way...all this silence is deafening!

Nozybidaj
12.06.2012 , 04:34 PM | #475
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
Glad I listened to my instincts.

I got the following reply:
Awesome.

Nozybidaj
12.06.2012 , 04:36 PM | #476
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
You're in luck, they said (a long long time ago <insert reference here> they would not be implimenting SGR's on current companions. They said way back when, it will be future companions who will be SGR'able
They never said that.

Lyability
12.06.2012 , 05:13 PM | #477
If they add anything relative to this before fixing issues or adding valid game content I will drop my subscription.

Revanchis
12.06.2012 , 05:53 PM | #478
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyability View Post
If they add anything relative to this before fixing issues or adding valid game content I will drop my subscription.
They've already fixed a lot of issues and have added content. They added some Ops and there's a warzone coming. There's always going to be new issues. If they have to wait until there's none then it's never going to happen.

Tatile
12.06.2012 , 06:02 PM | #479
Quote: Originally Posted by Revanchis View Post
They've already fixed a lot of issues and have added content. They added some Ops and there's a warzone coming. There's always going to be new issues. If they have to wait until there's none then it's never going to happen.
And he said valid content without qualifying what that is, meaning that bug fixes trump everything all the time. The entire game stagnates while Bioware tries to figure out why '~' causes a client crash.

Deewe
12.06.2012 , 07:14 PM | #480
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunitySupport View Post
We'd like to remind everyone that this thread's purpose is to ask for clarifications or updates on SGRAs
As this point not sure how to ask because seems to me apart switching the language there's not much different/new people can do or write

More seriously would you mind answering:
SGRAs:
  • For new quest lines only?
  • Actual companions romances are/will be revisited?