Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assault on Alderaan!

HexDecimalUK
09.30.2012 , 08:00 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
btw, mad props to your lvl 41. a brave man you have in your ranks
TY my first MMO as well I don't know why, but i jut kept re-spawning at a very nearby med center behind your group that brought me there after the first failed push. So i figured i'd just ogg for a bit while we were waiting (ambitiously) for some more imps. Not as bad as Hoff but still some of you would do the balance a great service by making one or 2 sith side characters, if your 'Ard enough .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMmgl...s43MpA8DGYMWhQ

Arcanesin
09.30.2012 , 09:38 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by HexDecimalUK View Post
TY my first MMO as well I don't know why, but i jut kept re-spawning at a very nearby med center behind your group that brought me there after the first failed push. So i figured i'd just ogg for a bit while we were waiting (ambitiously) for some more imps. Not as bad as Hoff but still some of you would do the balance a great service by making one or 2 sith side characters, if your 'Ard enough .

Level 41 pwn

amnie
09.30.2012 , 11:40 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by HexDecimalUK View Post

actually, we had a few of us join your ranks for a bit. *giggles*
and one of them went after me the whole time, too

(psh I didn't tell you that!)

but yes, you definitely gave us some excitement there and there and the others should have done likewise. we let a lot of lowbie imps through the bridge to your questing area down further south of it... had them actually joined they probably would have been able to make at least some difference (we've done that at the battle of the black hole before the merge; had a few lowbies in our ranks for numbers. lol)

Dragonbgone
09.30.2012 , 12:53 PM | #45
Dang! I didn't see this, otherwise I would have brought my guild!
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

amnie
09.30.2012 , 01:38 PM | #46
don't worry, there will be more events in the future, so spread the word for people interested in opvp paying attention to this forum

NwahsNirom
09.30.2012 , 02:47 PM | #47
Yeah, we need more time before an event to promote it, but I'm glad that overall it sounds like most people found it fun!
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website

Ebon Hawk | Guild Leader | PvE, PvP, GSF Guild
3/5 HM ToS, 2/5 HM Rav, 4/5 NiM TFB, 6/7 NiM S&V, 1/5 NiM DF

Wraiven
09.30.2012 , 03:15 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by NwahsNirom View Post
Yeah, we need more time before an event to promote it, but I'm glad that overall it sounds like most people found it fun!
Which is why I am making a monthly schedule. It will make everything a constant and people can get accustomed to a pattern rather than playing a guessing game.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-