Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Leveling Viable?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP Leveling Viable?

Frankenseuss
06.06.2013 , 11:53 AM | #21
You CAN do it, but like the others said, it will take longer to level. However, since you play a sniper, I recommend doing at least your story quests. Agents have the most amazing story in the game.

Brunner_Venda
06.06.2013 , 12:11 PM | #22
Blah blah blah,

I know PVP players that don't even have ships.

Sure you can level faster playing the ****** PVE game. Or you can get in a warzone and play the best MMO PVP out there.

The latter will give you all the gear you need from the home planet PVP vendors, and will give you a huge head start on your conqueror and partisan gear when you hit 55.

Capt_Beers
06.06.2013 , 01:12 PM | #23
Oh my necro post!
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Megachronic
06.06.2013 , 03:18 PM | #24
I leved my Sent by pvp only, purchased the legacy 30% wz experience increase and major experience boosts for another 20%...didnt have my ship till 50. I find it much more enjoyable...my Shadow im doing the same (lv34)

DharmaPolice
06.06.2013 , 03:22 PM | #25
Why are you in a rush to reach the max level?

But yes, it's definitely viable. Yes, it might take a bit longer - does that matter? I personally mix in a few single player quests (which are admittedly pretty tedious by this point) and FPs. Max XP perks + general XP boost + rested bonus and all it goes quite quickly. If you really want to do it in a concentrated period then wait until the double XP weekeneds.
Derimeth / Splendora / Rosaluxemburg - The Red Eclipse

Jorojus
06.06.2013 , 10:32 PM | #26
I leveled all my toons through PVP while doing class quests, except for my main.
Nice addition with the class quests are the companions you get, and they make credits for you while you are PVP'ing. Oh and you get a ship too !!!
The Progenitor
Shin'ju - Operative / Kor'n - Juggernaut / Lissa'nana - Sith sorcerer
Booya - Powertech Moderated swtor forum opening in 2014.
Wea_relegion_swtor