Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

High Numbers


Pitzzin's Avatar


Pitzzin
10.29.2012 , 01:33 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Ssfbistimg View Post
you 7-3-31 if so you should hit 5k a lot once you are over 900 bonus damage. On my sage my highest has been 5.6K and right now sitting at 986.4 bonus power. Tho highest I've seen from a sorc/sage was 6.1k don't know if it was real but he had SS and I'll give him benefit of doubt as I just don't think it is something someone would photoshop.
Nope, 3/7/31. Have you found 7/3 to be mroe effective in pvp?

Bluntis's Avatar


Bluntis
10.29.2012 , 02:04 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by svalentine View Post
#GetAtMe #BestMaraSentontheServer
1398.64 (Single Target Annihilation) DPS
http://i.imgur.com/fGTC9.jpg?1

Ardim's Avatar


Ardim
10.29.2012 , 06:59 PM | #123
Carnage Marauder. Only 671.99 DPS that game, but I grabbed 613k damage.

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3...2102319320.jpg
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Dhrasur's Avatar


Dhrasur
10.29.2012 , 08:28 PM | #124
Oh my god Blunti...

I was already impressed by Crede numbers, but 1398 is out of this world. Make sense you beat me 9 times out of 10 when we used to duel. You guys make me want to focus on my scoreboard DPS to see if I can match you, I've never been really good at getting huge numbers, but I guess I'll ask Damager for the how to
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

PsychoSpider's Avatar


PsychoSpider
10.29.2012 , 11:55 PM | #125
I never post on forums but was told to post my biggest hit so here:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2rgesz6.jpg

If anyone doesn't know me I'm pretty much the only full lightning spec pvpper, biggest hit was from a thundering blast

svalentine's Avatar


svalentine
10.30.2012 , 12:06 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluntis View Post
1398.64 (Single Target Annihilation) DPS
http://i.imgur.com/fGTC9.jpg?1
i'ts gotta be nice having a game like that.. 0 deaths, beating on a healer the whole time.

I'd love to see where my DPS would be considering I can sustain around 2000+

nonetheless nice match

Sytsirk's Avatar


Sytsirk
10.30.2012 , 03:54 AM | #127
Not my best game, owe a lot to my tank

http://i.imgur.com/ZgBcR.jpg

Dhrasur's Avatar


Dhrasur
10.30.2012 , 10:39 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by PsychoSpider View Post
I never post on forums but was told to post my biggest hit so here:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2rgesz6.jpg

If anyone doesn't know me I'm pretty much the only full lightning spec pvpper, biggest hit was from a thundering blast
I remember that game... you were doing awesome. Now what is really scary is that this was a ranked warzone so everyone was in full or almost full war hero gear. I have no idea how you managed to hit 8k since I don't remember any of us messing around naked since it was a good game. Not saying this is a bug, but I cannot explain it, unless it's standard for lightning spec to hit over 7k ?
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

Ink-Blot's Avatar


Ink-Blot
10.30.2012 , 11:40 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
I remember that game... you were doing awesome. Now what is really scary is that this was a ranked warzone so everyone was in full or almost full war hero gear. I have no idea how you managed to hit 8k since I don't remember any of us messing around naked since it was a good game. Not saying this is a bug, but I cannot explain it, unless it's standard for lightning spec to hit over 7k ?
We were trying to get a group together with the peeps we had on. We had 3 smash juggies and a jug tank. I imagine it was someone with 3 or 4 separate stacks of jug armor reducer. I think normally he hits around 5k and higher. Was a good game though. We are still working on getting our peeps ready for rateds, so hopefully we will you guys again soon.
Sniper Shinro Mercenary Fulcore Juggernaut Starflame Sorcerer Ink-Blot
Assassin TiffaPowertech Ćnder

Surrena's Avatar


Surrena
10.30.2012 , 02:24 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by PsychoSpider View Post
I never post on forums but was told to post my biggest hit so here:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2rgesz6.jpg

If anyone doesn't know me I'm pretty much the only full lightning spec pvpper, biggest hit was from a thundering blast
to bad full lightning spec is pure **** for pvp

interrupt ur spike lightning and cure dot and you literally cant do anything