Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Protection Per Second?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Protection Per Second?

Order-Sixty-Six
09.24.2012 , 01:38 PM | #1
I'm just curious if bioware could implement anything like this into the scoreboards. Yesterday in huttball I casted gaurd on another tank who had the ball and a couple of maras on him. I taunted immediately after and got my 10k medal instantly, then my hp started to drop so I hit resilience and deflection, popped a warzone medpac + adrenal, and before i died I got my 50k protection medal in a matter of seconds. Keep in mind I had no heals while doing this because I was standing underneath the level the ballcarrier was on to try and line of sight anyone who would attack me.

I wasn't running a parser but I think it would be sick to see how much protection I was doing per second.
Warlord Icuii Isa'Baddie of The Shadowlands.
Shadow | ( 27 0 14 )
Retired, PvP Veteran Status yea? May check back in on swtor when f2p hits or something, idk.

UberDuberSoldat
09.24.2012 , 01:58 PM | #2
Personally I think all metrics should be moved to the following:

protection per life avg
damage per kills avg
heals per second avg

then the totals visible upon mouseover

Pvtcarnage
09.24.2012 , 02:19 PM | #3
I think they should not track any of it, only causes people to be more focused on a stat than whats going on in game.
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

cycao
09.24.2012 , 02:26 PM | #4
I think it would be pointless but eh I no longer run darkness.

CharterMonkKent
09.24.2012 , 02:56 PM | #5
I'd like some stats during game play too. it would be nice to see a ticker on the HUD above players, similar to heals. Protection numbers in blue
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

Altheran
09.24.2012 , 03:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CharterMonkKent View Post
I'd like some stats during game play too. it would be nice to see a ticker on the HUD above players, similar to heals. Protection numbers in blue
Yeah. Maybe people will have more consideration towards tanks when they'll see how much tanks help them, and maybe some DPS will think about using their taunts more often.