Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

login service unavailable

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hawkswin
09.24.2012 , 12:47 PM | #1
I have spend an hour trying different things to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

Beesodd
09.24.2012 , 12:55 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Hawkswin,

Can you please check that your system time and date is set correctly? if this does not work, please try resetting your password.

I hope this helps.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Hawkswin
09.24.2012 , 01:04 PM | #3
Checked date and time. Reloaded entire game. Turned off Eset, although I have never had to do that before.

Beesodd
09.24.2012 , 01:06 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Ah. In relation to ESET you may also want to ensure that Protocol Filtering specifically is turned off. We have had a number of reports of players having issues with that feature.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Hawkswin
09.24.2012 , 01:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Ah. In relation to ESET you may also want to ensure that Protocol Filtering specifically is turned off. We have had a number of reports of players having issues with that feature.
That may have helped. However I now am downloading the entire game. It may be a while.

Thank you for the fast reply.

Beesodd
09.24.2012 , 01:19 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the update. If the issue persists, please let us know.