Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thread Name Change

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Arctura
09.23.2012 , 04:31 PM | #1
Hello,

I'd like to request a name change for a recruitment thread I made on the Red Eclipse server forum. The thread in question is: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=535269. If the guild name in the title could be changed from "Vanishing Legacy" to "Outer Rim Irregulars" I would be much obliged.

The reason for this thread title change is a guild name change. Thank you very much in advance.
Easy-going, EU-based, mature, casual-friendly guild

Beruthien
09.23.2012 , 04:33 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Arctura,

For this request we would ask that you email communitysupport@swtor.com directly. Our Community Team will then look into this for you.

Please come back to us if you have any further questions or issues.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Arctura
09.23.2012 , 05:06 PM | #3
Thanks for the response. E-mail sent.

Rankyn
09.23.2012 , 06:34 PM | #4
Just out of curiosity (and I ask because I don't know the answer), if you edit the post does it give you the option to change the name of the thread?

Arctura
09.24.2012 , 11:59 AM | #5
It does give you an edit field for the thread title, and you can edit the name and preview it correctly, but when you try to make it permanent the thread title isn't changed. I assume that this is to prevent trolling or abuse. Just tested it with this thread, and it didn't work.

Anyway, thanks to the protocol droids for the assistance, the title's got the correct guild name now.