Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax R-PVP Tournament (The Hand of Ka-shem)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Pax R-PVP Tournament (The Hand of Ka-shem)

DarthBror
09.23.2012 , 04:08 PM | #1
Event Details

Pax Imperius Hounds will be hosting an 8 player double elimination PvP tournament on Saturday September 29th at 10PM EST. The aim of this tournament is to find the very best 1 vs 1 PvPer within the guild who will hold the title of "Hand of Ka-Shem". There is a RP back story associated with the tournament which you can view

http://www.paxgaming.com/index.php?topic=14054.0

The event will be held at the smuggler's moon in the vicinity of the Karagga statue. We would like to invite the community, spectators are welcome and appreciated. We do ask that at this time everyone refrain form any non-tournament related Dueling in the immediate event vicinity. Dont worry, you will all get your shot soon enough. It is our hope that once this has been grown organically from within Pax , we can open a much larger scale tournament to the server.

Thank you for your time and consideration .

Mort.
MORT: Ganster of Love
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

LordNivaro
09.29.2012 , 09:45 AM | #2
Looking forward to seeing you there tonight! I'm probably going to come as a spectator, unless you truly want to throw me to the sharks! We all know that while I can stand toe-to-toe with nightmare mode raid bosses, Arash makes me wet my campaign pants.
PRAYVUS: PRAETOR EMERITUS
PAXIMPERIUS

DarthBror
10.01.2012 , 12:31 PM | #3
This was indeed one of the coolest events I have ever been a part of. We have video of most of the fights and are working on getting them edited for post. Additionally the RP storyline is being worked on by those in attendence, and will be posted ASAP.

Thank you for all of those who came out. Review of the video will allow us to make a more detailed account of who was in attendence and give shouts.

Look for a more detailed post with vid links soon!
MORT: Ganster of Love
PAXIMPERIUS

Infidel
10.02.2012 , 09:00 AM | #4
big thanks to everyone in the community who came out to spectate. The fights were truly epic.

Videos and a writeup coming soon
INFIDEL: Guild Master
PAXIMPERIUS
Rasta Infidel