Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your biggest SW:TOR fail?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What's your biggest SW:TOR fail?

Nerfherd
09.24.2012 , 07:02 PM | #31
Not realizing that when you choose an advanced class there is a second tab at the class trainer.

DanteDeLaRocha
09.24.2012 , 08:00 PM | #32
Huttball seems to be a never ending fountain of fails.

For some reason I have days where I can't pass to save my life. My favorite has to be killing an opposing ball carrier in our own endzone, trying to "dump" the ball and end up passing it right back to the other team, who then scores.

The Cookiemonster Legacy, The Shadowlands

Lord_of_Mu
09.24.2012 , 08:20 PM | #33
Tabbing out on the balloon ride on Tatooine and finding that it knocks you off.

Biggest group fail. Marking mobs for CC with Class specific icons (Pistol and Green Saber) on mobs that can be CCed by said class represented by said icon. To have no CC on a pull and the entire group wipe. Then have the group demand I tell them which icon they should be CCing.

Biggest gearing fail. Finding my Comumi Vanguard has superior defensive stats to my Rakata Jedi Guardian. Due to Rakata's poor itemization. Still trying to fix that one.

Rosiett
09.24.2012 , 08:38 PM | #34
Interesting-looking Skull, Tatooine.
Hmmm... that's interesting... <click> ....
Dead.

WhillB
09.25.2012 , 01:04 AM | #35
Healing a guy in passing as he was almost dead. Turned out he was of the opposing faction. It flagged me for pvp. I had no idea what to do at the time and he killed me. lol

DenitharPurloin
09.25.2012 , 01:08 AM | #36
Oloola defeated by Oloola with take fall damage....

Winning!

Adreal
09.25.2012 , 01:19 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Rosiett View Post
Interesting-looking Skull, Tatooine.
Hmmm... that's interesting... <click> ....
Dead.
yes most definitely happend my first time through

SamuelAU
09.25.2012 , 03:10 AM | #38
Up until shortly after level 50 I was tanking with a focus instead of a shield generator. You can't really call it tanking, then.

KyaniteD
09.25.2012 , 03:23 AM | #39
My biggest fail was during beta, when I started on Ord Mantell.

First I didn't realize that my armor takes damage and at one point my smuggler stood there in her undies. :P

*Then* I didn't realize that armor can be repaired and instead kept replacing the worn pieces with fresh drops. xD

ETA: Fun thread, thanks for starting it and please keep 'em coming. Good for a coffee break laugh or two.

Quote: Originally Posted by Nydus View Post
Anyways, the players (most of them lower level than me) kept telling me to taunt the boss so I literally starting typing in taunts to it . ha ha ha! I had no idea I had a "taunt" power. - Ord'os
EPIC.

Quote: Originally Posted by MrGrizzly View Post
Got all the way through False Emperor, being super careful on the loot and then I accidentally end up clicking need on the final gear drop (nothing I could use) because my arrow disappeared and I was trying to get it reappear. Guy who really needed it was gracious but obviously very upset. Ended up spending 55K on GTN to buy him a simliar piece of gear as an apology...which was WAY more than I made on the run but I had to make it right in order to live with myself.
EPIC WIN. You make up for 50 trolls and ninjas.
Darkvs.Light:
Shepard Effect ᶩ彡
______Crafting_____ ______Trading___ ___
All original level 1-50 custom sets & full cartel sets. (JC only.)

Gokkus
09.25.2012 , 03:46 AM | #40
My first flashpoint back in december I ran with a sentinel with only 1 lightsaber because I had not opened the backpack for the second one ^^ Didnt go so well either, we got owned by /ironfist.

I also love those times I QT to the other side of the planet and then realise I forgot a bonus quest or a turn in and have to travel all the way back...
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!