Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Premonition> PvE raiding guild recruiting! (Republic)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
<Premonition> PvE raiding guild recruiting! (Republic)

Quinnie
11.03.2012 , 12:50 PM | #31
GIMME SOME GOOD PLAYERS, kthx.
Moonpie | GM of Premonition Gaming
Guild Website | Recruitment | Forums

Cheaky
11.03.2012 , 05:05 PM | #32
still looking for good folks.

While we are recruiting ranged dps and a sage/commando healer we are open to review any exceptional applicant.

Cheaky
11.05.2012 , 04:26 PM | #33
still looking for good folks

Cheaky
11.09.2012 , 09:33 AM | #34
Still looking for ranged dps and a skilled commando healer. willing to review other qualified candidates as well. even if you can't make our raid times we have a handful of folks with geared alts that are ready for TFB HM and they are wanting to raid on offnights. So if you even can't make our raids but you want to join feel free and toss an app up and just post that.

Cheaky
11.11.2012 , 01:05 AM | #35
If you want in a guild that takes raiding seriously on a short schedule with a history of success and want to be part of one of the select few 16man raid guilds then come down and apply. www.premogaming.com

Will review all qualified candidates. Main push is for ranged dps and a commando healer but if you can prove you have the right skill sets we may overlook this. As is bioware has proven skill > group comp.

Cheaky
11.13.2012 , 01:46 PM | #36
Mainly looking for ranged dps and a commando healer but will review all qualified applicants for our main raid roster.

We also have a geared 2nd raid group (8man) that is looking to start up consistently on offnights to do old content as well as dabble with the new content. 2nd raid group isn't applicable to any raid time commitment like the main raid is. If you can't commit to our main raids, want to be a casual player or want to raid with an efficient and fun group on an alt, then this is definitely the home for you.

We are also looking to get our PvP going again. We have 5 or so really really good pvp players that have expressed interest in forming a consistent group so we are interested in getting PvP specific players as well.

You want to raid hardcore 3 nights a week? We got it here with our Raid roster.
You want to play casually, are newish to the game, want to bring your alt in here or can't make the main raid commitment? We got it here with our Casual roster.
You want to be PvP specific? We got it here with our PvP roster.

www.premogaming.com

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of our team leads Roxanne (heals), Tiianna (tank), Brissellio (melee) or Catalytic (ranged).
You can also contact our officer core Mioha (recruitment) or Cheaky (GM).
-Cheaky

Cheaky
11.13.2012 , 10:38 PM | #37
You know you wanna be a part of this. EC NiM is just right around the corner. come help us blow it out of the water.

Cheaky
11.17.2012 , 09:01 PM | #38
Toth/Zorn EC NiM down first night. 2nd raid night should see a firebrand/stormcaller kill, maybe even vorgath.

Looking for solid players. If you are a skilled player and can raid our schedule or if you even just want to be in the guild casually for offnight runs or pvp we are interested in speaking with you. At present the website is going through some changes so feel free to contact Mioha, Tiianna, Catalytic, Roxanne or Brissellio directly in game.

You can also send a PM on the swtor site here to Cheaky and I will respond as I can. Will be semi-unavailable the next week or so but will respond as I can.

Cheaky
11.19.2012 , 10:11 PM | #39
sites up and going again. still looking for quality skilled raiders and casuals alike. we have room for both.

MiOha
11.20.2012 , 01:24 PM | #40
Edited the post a tad. Anyone wanna do some pvp with me? My sentinel is aching for some HUTTBALLLLLL!!!
Mioha - of The Silver Order
Also find me on...
Kioke Djenna Saewyn Czandra Vivianas