Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Premonition> PvE raiding guild recruiting! (Republic)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
<Premonition> PvE raiding guild recruiting! (Republic)

Quinnie
10.14.2012 , 06:08 PM | #21
Hi, looking for some ranged DPS and a Sage Healer. Come check us out.
Moonpie | GM of Premonition Gaming
Guild Website | Recruitment | Forums

Cheaky
10.16.2012 , 12:29 AM | #22
8man TFB HM down 5/5
16man TFB HM 4/5

Still need some ranged dps and 1 more healer. COME ON NOW!! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!!!

deadandburied
10.19.2012 , 04:43 PM | #23
The only 16 man raiding guild republic side it looks like. Need more cool peeps so we can keep forging ahead. Enjoy the challenge. Be a part of the team. Get that sense of accomplishment from clearing content as part of a 16 man team.

Cheaky
10.20.2012 , 11:07 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by deadandburied View Post
The only 16 man raiding guild republic side it looks like. Need more cool peeps so we can keep forging ahead. Enjoy the challenge. Be a part of the team. Get that sense of accomplishment from clearing content as part of a 16 man team.
this pretty much says it. still looking for some ranged dps and 1 healer with a good offspec or vice/versa.

Darthnavillus
10.22.2012 , 05:14 PM | #25
What are your raid times/days? The guild I am currently in is 5/5 in TFB HM. I have a Commando that is very well geared and may be of use to you guys. Unfortunately, our raid times have been bumped back one hour, and I will not be able to make this new sched. So, I'm currently looking for a new guild.

Cheaky
10.23.2012 , 12:34 AM | #26
Sorry just saw this and your recruiting post. Our raids are Thur/Sun/Mon 630-930/10pm pst. If you can make our times on a consistant basis we'd be interested in speaking with you. I saw your other post and when i was about to post on it I noticed you referenced after 8pm pst.

On that note... Still looking for some ranged dps and a commando healer who loves the love gun and can do it well.

Cheaky
10.25.2012 , 01:58 AM | #27
still in search of some really good ranged dps and a top notch commando healer.

Cheaky
10.26.2012 , 01:03 AM | #28
Still looking for ranged and a top notch commando healer

Quinnie
10.28.2012 , 10:49 PM | #29
Bump Still looking for Ranged DPS and a commando healer!
Moonpie | GM of Premonition Gaming
Guild Website | Recruitment | Forums

Cheaky
11.01.2012 , 03:09 PM | #30
still looking for some ranged dps and 1 sage/commando healer. Also willing to review any geared/qualified candidates even if your class/role isn't listed.