Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Premonition> PvE raiding guild recruiting! (Republic)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
<Premonition> PvE raiding guild recruiting! (Republic)

dominius
09.29.2012 , 01:08 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Quinnie View Post
Thanks Dom Grats to your team ! We go in there again on Sunday. We almost had #2 boss down on Thursday so we should get it then.
Very nice. I was hoping to have the first two bosses down on the first night but that second fight took us a bit longer. Once people got a hang of placing and avoiding the green circles properly in phase 2 it just became a matter of killing the adds fast enough in phase 3 and then grouping up for the healers to get everyone's health back full before the next adds came out.
Guildmaster of
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | The Harbinger
Domineus || Malego || Trotsky || Ava'rus

Cheaky
09.29.2012 , 06:10 PM | #12
yeah I have to admit the difficulty jump going from the first boss to the second is awesome. So much more stuff going on lol. Can't wait for puzzle. It's nice to see content that's going to stall some guilds. Still think stuff could be more difficult though.

Definitely a handful of months of casual farming EC HM didn't help. Was nice to see people shake the rust off thursday night and get to work. I'm sure you guys probably saw the same.

Cheaky
10.01.2012 , 02:21 AM | #13
Dread Guard 16m HM down in TfB. Close on puzzle boss. You know you wanna come join this.

Quinnie
10.01.2012 , 07:03 PM | #14
Come join us for fun in the new ops! We are recruiting exceptional players for 16 man ops!
Moonpie | GM of Premonition Gaming
Guild Website | Recruitment | Forums

Cheaky
10.02.2012 , 03:26 PM | #15
first week 3/5 16man hm TFB with a 4th hm kill 8man of Kephess. Got a great group here.

Still need...........

1-2 SAGE DPS with a the ability to play backup heals should the need ever arise (not often)
Still need 1-2 GUNSLINGER DPS
Still need 1 SHADOW DPS with a strong ability to offtank if ever needed.

MiOha
10.04.2012 , 10:48 AM | #16
Non my watch, we don't. jk... come hang out with us. Someone show these fools how to DPS!
Mioha - of The Silver Order
Also find me on...
Kioke Djenna Saewyn Czandra Vivianas

Cheaky
10.05.2012 , 01:20 AM | #17
still looking for power ranged dps and 1 solid healer (any class) with a good dps offspec. or a dps sage with a good heal offspec.

Cheaky
10.05.2012 , 10:52 PM | #18
needs still haven't changed. still looking for a couple power ranged dps. backup heal capable is a bonus but hardly ever needed.

Quinnie
10.07.2012 , 11:30 PM | #19
Kephess 16 man HM down - come join us for TfB! Looking for exceptional players to join our raiding team.
Moonpie | GM of Premonition Gaming
Guild Website | Recruitment | Forums

Cheaky
10.10.2012 , 10:29 PM | #20
still looking for couple ranged dps.