Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Remnants of Hope - Galactic Republic - PVE/PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
The Remnants of Hope - Galactic Republic - PVE/PVP

LadyAdmiral
02.10.2013 , 11:51 AM | #41
Recently a lot of our members have started participating in the Battle of Dac, an epic-style RP on our forums hosted by our RP Dept. Head with three RP team leaders. This is an excerpt from one of the Red Team's narration posts.

Quote:
The carnage in the station hangar abated as the last of the imperial guards fell dead to the floor, a body among many others, and the Remnants team scattered to complete their objectives. Station alarms were screeching, red lights whirled overhead, and an autonomous voice sounded over every speaker demanding battle positions. With everyone's attention elsewhere, the arrival of the Sith fury-class ship went unnoticed. It decloaked as it rotated within the hangar and set down upon the deck., its ramp extending immediately.

The two figures that emerged were not your typical-looking Sith. Each of them wore neutral color robes, much like those of a Jedi, and armor to match. Their hoods were back, and their faces were identical; though they had different colored hair, one raven black and the other stark white. They each wore theirs long and adorned with a single braid. Their expressions were calm and peaceful. Sith lightsabers hung at their waists, however.

As the twins walked among the dead, the dark one paused to inspect one of the bodies, going to one knee. He turned it over and ran his hand over what appeared to be a lightsaber impalement. His eyes closed as he put his hand to the dead man's head, positioning his fingers alongside each temple. A moment later, he rose to his feet and regarded the other.

"It's them," he stated coldly. They each looked about then, closing their eyes and delving their senses into the Force. A moment later, they each turned and looked down the same corridor.

"We knew they'd start here."
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

Porhios
02.14.2013 , 06:46 AM | #42
Great guild. I'm glad I joined...albeit I'm currently on a trial member. Highly recommended.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Gilthanas Nightson
www.remnantsofhope.com

kenspeckle
02.15.2013 , 08:41 AM | #43
New RoH member here and this is a very nice, inclusive, enthusiastic guild. There's a great website, excellent calendar of events, and always someone on. Recently a welcome banner for logging in encouraged guild members to use patterns in the guild bank! How nice is that?

LadyAdmiral
02.21.2013 , 02:19 PM | #44
Ilum fever has hit RoH... you'll end up seeing a lot of us running around in the new PvP areas. Apparently there was a big showdown with Spectre in mid the other day!

DarthMillenial
02.25.2013 , 10:30 PM | #45
I'd like to welcome Erika to RoH! Good luck with your trials!

I'd also like to congratulate Syshen and Reese on becoming full members.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope
~ Recruitment Officer ~
www.remnantsofhope.com

LadyAdmiral
02.27.2013 , 03:40 PM | #46
Recently our PvE Head Telana has stepped down to focus on his education. Thank you Telana for getting our crazy PvEers to where we are!

KathiosLorano
03.02.2013 , 04:39 PM | #47
Welcome to all new trial members and good luck with your trials. We are still acitively recruiting all classes and levels. Just follow link and submit an application.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kathios Lorano
www.remnantsofhope.com

Kallokain
03.03.2013 , 08:07 AM | #48
Great group of people. I'm very glad I joined!
Jhaeryna Akaele scoundrel Jhæryna Akaele operative
[JUNG MA]

Sugar and spice ain't always nice!

LadyAdmiral
03.06.2013 , 09:36 AM | #49
We just had a large number of new trial members accepted, and trial members that have transitioned into full members. Congratulations to all our new community members

LadyAdmiral
03.11.2013 , 12:34 PM | #50
Need to get in contact with a RoH leader? Curious about what are different Depts. are? Take a look at our Guild Leadership Roster & Departments thread on our forums.

http://remnantsofhope.com/boards/ind...r-departments/