Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

waiting 4 days to hear about lost main

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
waiting 4 days to hear about lost main
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Agyess
09.21.2012 , 06:01 PM | #1
My main got deleted in the transfer bug... My in-game ticket has been open since Tuesday night (4 freaking days) and I still haven't even got a courtesy acknowledgement response, let alone any steps to resolve the issue. This is seriously unacceptable customer service in a game I'm paying for.

Hawath
09.21.2012 , 06:27 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Agyess,

I checked your request' status and it is still in our queue, we are currently working on a larger amount of ticket than usual since the server consolidations.

Rest assured that as soon as we reach your request in the queue we will be in touch.

Please accept our apologies for the delay, and do not hesitate to contact us for any other questions.

Hawath | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Agyess
09.24.2012 , 07:59 PM | #3
still waiting to hear about my main... I am seriously starting to lose patients

Mundako
09.24.2012 , 08:45 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Agyess,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting for a response to your ticket.
We are currently experiencing a slight delay in processing character restoration. Although we cannot give you a definitive ETA, we hope to be able to get your character up and running soon. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.
Mundako | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Agyess
09.24.2012 , 09:07 PM | #5
That is an unacceptable answer. This situation was caused by a flaw in you code not by me, and needs to be rectified or i will be cancelling my subscription. "I'm sorry were busy" is not acceptable customer service in any field.

Skodan
09.24.2012 , 09:21 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Agyess View Post
That is an unacceptable answer. This situation was caused by a flaw in you code not by me, and needs to be rectified or i will be cancelling my subscription. "I'm sorry were busy" is not acceptable customer service in any field.
it isnt an unacceptable answer. they arent going to jump you to the front of the line just because you feel like your problem is more important than any other players. everyone pays the same sub, tickets are addressed in the order they get them, and due to the server mergers they have gotten an increased number of tickets.

TLDR: Wait your turn in line.
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Agyess
09.24.2012 , 09:31 PM | #7
whats unacceptable is that it has taken full week to work through any amount of tickets. If they screwed something up so bad that it causes this kind of back log, then they need to put on extra tech support people/overtime whatever it takes to get this cleared. I never suggested I should go to the front of the line, I suggest that the line be moved faster.

Skodan
09.24.2012 , 09:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Agyess View Post
whats unacceptable is that it has taken full week to work through any amount of tickets. If they screwed something up so bad that it causes this kind of back log, then they need to put on extra tech support people/overtime whatever it takes to get this cleared. I never suggested I should go to the front of the line, I suggest that the line be moved faster.
how do you know that they are moving any slower than they normally do? maybe they are going at the same rate but due to the influx of tickets response times have then increased
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Agyess
09.24.2012 , 09:54 PM | #9
I'm not saying they're going slower... I'm saying if they have that many tickets they then they need to alter the number of CS personnel (or pay overtime or whatever it takes) to get the back log cleared. And maybe, just maybe if enough people are will to express their displeasure at week+ ticket times then someone in a position to do something constructive will take notice and act.