Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

psychotropic reaction implant(bugged)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
psychotropic reaction implant(bugged)

hallucigenocide
09.21.2012 , 01:13 PM | #1
this is the second time i encounter this while leveling biochem they cant be reverse engineered even though they should

Holytoe
09.21.2012 , 03:41 PM | #2
I believe you are incorrect. If you craft this implant yourself, it can be reverse engineered. I just tested it.

You may have come across a loot drop, which may appear to have the same name as a crafted item.
Life is a delicate negotiation. cake is a lie and this is all a figment of your imagination. And the sith code about passion... interesting...

hallucigenocide
09.21.2012 , 07:06 PM | #3
nope.. as i said it's the second time.. none of the items can be RE'd... first time i had help from a gm to do it.. but seeing as it's the second time it happens i thought i'd report it

Sambril
09.21.2012 , 07:24 PM | #4
The problem is that the skill level required to RE it is higher than the skill required to craft it, so when you first get access you may well not be able to RE them. Once your skill rises enough you should be able to RE as normal. Just one of the many 'oddities' in the crafting system.

hallucigenocide
09.21.2012 , 07:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sambril View Post
The problem is that the skill level required to RE it is higher than the skill required to craft it, so when you first get access you may well not be able to RE them. Once your skill rises enough you should be able to RE as normal. Just one of the many 'oddities' in the crafting system.

yeah i had that theory the first time.. but when crafting it did'nt even award skill anymore i came to the conclusion that it was bugged

Holytoe
10.20.2012 , 05:32 PM | #6
Maybe due to some items can not be RE after they are bound?
Life is a delicate negotiation. cake is a lie and this is all a figment of your imagination. And the sith code about passion... interesting...