Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Pilgrim Calender

Seadogkb
09.27.2012 , 08:22 AM | #21
Hey!

Apostates and Pillar of Ashla (NP Sat. at 9pm) are both Republic side guilds
APOSTATES
Website | Recruitment | About Us
Bal'thial - Sage | Bal'thia - Smuggler | Az'riel - Marauder

BevoTheCattleGod
09.28.2012 , 10:23 AM | #22
My guild is feeling a complete lack of enthusiasm for participating in this calendar, after being informed of its existence on Monday. We were attempting the fight, and a republic guild, who apparently had this time scheduled, was there threatening us with "being blacklisted", and even going so far as player flagging themselves for PVP and trying to run into our fight, I assume hoping to be hit by our players' AOE attacks, so they could then interfere further.

We will continue to kill the NM pilgrim at our own discretion. We will, however, unlike others, be courteous to other groups who arrive before us to attempt the fight, including allowing a reasonable number of attempts before asking to trade off attempts.

We apologize to anyone we may have inconvenienced by not adhering to a schedule of which we had no knowledge.

Dalfurend
09.28.2012 , 12:24 PM | #23
My question is this. If 4 guilds normally start their raids with Pilgrim at 8, how do you determine who gets what spot?
Zetsuma
<Lethal Dose Fifty>
Join me on Twitch, Youtube and Twitter for Juggernaut Gameplay

Neoforcer
09.28.2012 , 12:28 PM | #24
Just so it clear Monday was when are guild was attacked by those using this system

We still will be courteous to those that use this system even though we will not use it.

PlaceAdHere
09.28.2012 , 12:51 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalfurend View Post
My question is this. If 4 guilds normally start their raids with Pilgrim at 8, how do you determine who gets what spot?
As stated originally, sign ups were based on whoever posted first and then people can adjust based on talking with each other. If that really is a concern that you will have 3 other guilds competing for the same time slot, then using a calender would help alleviate that as it allows the other three guilds to try to find another time slot that works for them.
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
Placeadhere - Chemist - Marie'curie
<That's No Goon>
Call for more information.

Neoforcer
09.28.2012 , 02:19 PM | #26
ops wrong forum post sorry

Dalfurend
09.28.2012 , 02:53 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by PlaceAdHere View Post
As stated originally, sign ups were based on whoever posted first and then people can adjust based on talking with each other. If that really is a concern that you will have 3 other guilds competing for the same time slot, then using a calender would help alleviate that as it allows the other three guilds to try to find another time slot that works for them.
Isn't that first come, first serve? Only difference is that if you are a little late once, you are screwed for however long the calendar stays up. Especially if you were unaware of when this went up. That's the point I wanted to make.

In anycase, there really is no more need for this with the respawn time set so low.
Zetsuma
<Lethal Dose Fifty>
Join me on Twitch, Youtube and Twitter for Juggernaut Gameplay

PlaceAdHere
09.28.2012 , 07:40 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalfurend View Post
Isn't that first come, first serve? Only difference is that if you are a little late once, you are screwed for however long the calendar stays up. Especially if you were unaware of when this went up. That's the point I wanted to make.

In anycase, there really is no more need for this with the respawn time set so low.
There is still a reason, guilds still would prefer not to have to run out and check the boss every 30-45 mins. The benefit to setting up a calender over just running out there is to waste less time running around in a video game and so people can see when other guilds are running to try to avoid conflicts. Unless the respawn is instant there will always be a benefit to a calender. If people are going to try to run it the same time every week, I don't see why people don't want to just sign up. Or hell, if people can't commit to a single time slot, they can atleast see when other groups are running and try to pick their changing time slot around that.
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
<That's No Goon>

PlaceAdHere
09.30.2012 , 03:20 PM | #29
That's No Goon is looking for an Imperial guild to team up with for Nightmare Pilgrim. Message Aurand or Marie'curie ingame if you are interested.
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
<That's No Goon>

Chevee
10.16.2012 , 07:54 PM | #30
Pak'Cafan and Hydra would like Thursdays at 8:15pm
Imperial guilds.
Guild Site -- HALCYON -- Recruitment
Akyra - Commando | Loretta'Ray - Guardian
Chevee - Mercenary | Nav'ii - Sorcerer