Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Pilgrim Calender

PlaceAdHere
09.22.2012 , 12:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Thlayli View Post
Prime Defense has been doing NP at 9:00 on Sundays. Where did the other PD signup come from?
Ignotious asked for that time slot.

Edit: Moved bloodline to sundays and RG have mondays.
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
Placeadhere - Chemist - Marie'curie
<That's No Goon>
Call for more information.

Icebergy
09.22.2012 , 10:06 PM | #12
Contraband Inc had the Wed at 8pm timeslot before, as I posted in the other thread about this, and we would like to keep it if possible. We only raid 6 hours per week, so we can't exactly do any other times.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

PlaceAdHere
09.22.2012 , 10:09 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Contraband Inc had the Wed at 8pm timeslot before, as I posted in the other thread about this, and we would like to keep it if possible. We only raid 6 hours per week, so we can't exactly do any other times.
Republic strikes back got that time slot. Try contacting them to see if you can work something out.

Also keep in mind that once 1.4 hits (hopefully tuesday) respawns will be down to 30 mins. So that means with about a 10-15 kill, people will be able to go once every 45-60 mins.
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
<That's No Goon>

Lolokio
09.23.2012 , 10:55 AM | #14
Pillars of Ashla and Apostates on the Republic side were looking to kill the pilgrim on Fridays @ 9:00PM. I see, however, that some Imperials already have 7:30 as their start time. I wish them the best of luck and will request a new time as soon as I talk it over with our raiders.

Hopefully that future update to bring the respawn timer to a half hour comes soon and this will be easier for all of us to organize.

Thanks again to the OP for taking the time to set this up
Pillars of Ashla
Inside SWTOR Guild Site

Synavix
09.23.2012 , 11:22 AM | #15
Just a heads up to any guilds here looking to get an extra kill in on alts or anything, for this week only (Sun 23rd) Bloodline will not be killing NM Pilgrim at our above mentioned time, and it's open for anyone else. We'll be resuming our normal schedule next week.

Lolokio
09.24.2012 , 04:56 PM | #16
Ok we talked it over, any chance Pillars of Ashla / Apostates can have the slot on Saturdays at 9PM EST?
Pillars of Ashla
Inside SWTOR Guild Site

PlaceAdHere
09.24.2012 , 10:03 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Lolokio View Post
Ok we talked it over, any chance Pillars of Ashla / Apostates can have the slot on Saturdays at 9PM EST?
It has been added.
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
<That's No Goon>

PlaceAdHere
09.26.2012 , 09:35 AM | #18
UPDATE 1.4 - Now that the NP respawn is 30 mins, time slots have been reduced to 1 hour blocks. This gives 15 mins for the group to arrive after their designated time, up to 15 mins to kill the boss, and then 30 mins to respawn. Anyone that wishes to adjust their time slot please let me know.
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
<That's No Goon>

To-le
09.26.2012 , 10:00 AM | #19
Anyone have room for a BH geared sage healer? I would love to get in on some farming if possible and I promise I will watch the youtube vids on the fight. I am free any night after 9 Eastern.

dinwitt
09.26.2012 , 02:11 PM | #20
Move Along and Dark CLAW have been doing NMP at 7:00 server time on Wednesday for a while now, so I guess we should reserve that timeslot since it has opened up. I'll post again if we decide to stop doing pilgrim so we can focus on TFB exclusively.