Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost enhancements from Orange item.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service

xrizxriz
12.19.2011 , 02:11 PM | #1

I am using a High Channeler's Lower Robes, an Orange item that came with 3 enhancements. I got as a reward a Saber Marshals Leg wraps that had no enhancements on it but 3 empty slots for them.

To compare the two items I took the enhancements off the Channeler's, paying the fee and left the customization window open to compare the items base stats with each other.

I decided to put the enhancements back on the Channeler's lower robes, which I did, hit apply to close the customize window. When I looked at the Channelers lower robes again after I put them on my character, all the enhancements were gone and the item had 3 empty slots. I check my inventory and the enhancements were not there, I logged off and back on, they were still gone.

Now what I think may have happen is this: when you put a new enhancement in a slot on an Orange item that is already occupied, you get a message that the old enhancement will be lost.

So what I think happened was, I took the old ones off, then put them back on during the same session with the customization window and the enhancements deleted them selves like I had put new ones on over old ones, which ended up deleting them all, leaving nothing.

The work around for now is to leave the customization window after taking the enhancements off, then reopening window to put them back on but this should be fixed, I was quite dismayed at losing my good enhancements.

TheRabbit
12.19.2011 , 02:15 PM | #2
I've heard of a lot of problems with enhancements being deleted when swapping them around. Seems like a lot of bugs involved in the whole modification system. I'd say try and open an in game ticket about it, and see if they can do anything for you.