Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Knights of Darkbane - Republic Guild - Recruiting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Knights of Darkbane - Republic Guild - Recruiting

12.11.2012 , 04:35 AM | #21
Great gearing and progression runs this weekend! Still looking for more guildies to join in the fun!

12.15.2012 , 01:59 PM | #22
Grats to all who got new gear this week in our Progression and Gearing runs! If you are looking for a friendly guild with helpful and experienced members, look us up and see if we are a fit for you!

Knights of Darkbane

12.19.2012 , 11:23 AM | #23
Grats to Kohl'ven and Indaria on getting new gear last night! Was a fun night and looking forward to more with our new members!

12.27.2012 , 12:44 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Xemini View Post
Grats to Kohl'ven and Indaria on getting new gear last night! Was a fun night and looking forward to more with our new members!
I might have to hit you guys up in game sometime. I just recently came back to TOR and seems like most of my guild has...stopped playing. Im a casual player whose real life certainly takes precedent but enjoy running with others and general BS over voice chat while playing. Currently have a level 44/45 Watchman Sentinel, and am trying to get back into the swing of things as far as my rotation goes.

01.02.2013 , 12:00 AM | #25
Looking forward to gaming with the best guildies I have had in a long time in the New Year. Happy New Year Knights of Darkbane!

01.06.2013 , 01:20 PM | #26
Bump for updated info.

01.08.2013 , 01:08 PM | #27
I am sure you remember me but in case you don't I am the coGM of Children of Korriban. You helped me out with writing my guild recruitment post. I have to thank you for that because our numbers have gone up a lot since I posted on here and we are now raiding Mon, Wed, and Sat nights starting at 930pm EST. Lately I have been getting asked if we have a Republic sister guild. Right now we technically do but it is not very active and they are a little too casual, meaning I don't know if they will ever set up a raid night schedule. I am wondering if you have an Empire sister guild, and if you do not would you like to partner up with us. My plan is that we would move our Republic characters into your guild and you move your Imperial ones into ours. You keep your leadership in your guild, we keep ours. I think this would be a good way to expand both of our numbers, meet new people, and have more options for our guild members. Please let me know what you think. The best way to contact me is at our guild email address which is listed in my forum signature below. Please let me know either way.
Contact us at
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech

01.14.2013 , 12:16 PM | #28
Another great gearing run last night for our new 50's.. grats all who got gear!!

01.22.2013 , 10:02 PM | #29
Hi, my name is Michael and I'm 22 years old and I'm from Houston Texas. I'm new to PC and had to get SWTOR! right now I'm looking for a cool laid back clan to help me out and understand the game better and to have some companions along the way. I had a lvl 10 trooper but I deleted him and started over, I'm still a trooper but the reason why I started over was because I took this ideal clan quiz and it pointed me towards this group and I beleive it said yall are on Harbinger PVE server so that's where I went. From what I read from your recruitment thread on SWTOR this is my kind of group. The reason why I replied to this instead of your actual website is because it said it was currently under construction but I was so excited to see a group like this I had to let you know that I want to join up. When the site is back up I will sign up and ask allot of questions lol just what kind of voice chat yall use and stuff like that.

Hope to hear from yall and my character name is StarvedGarden

01.25.2013 , 04:15 PM | #30
Bump for visibility