Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best RWZ teams post merger

OptimusPryme
09.27.2012 , 03:11 PM | #81
imo seems to me like an excuse just in case u lose against a so called "server" team
Pegesas - Lv 55 Seer Sage
Champi'on - Lv 55 Kinetic Combat Shadow
Vitalshot - Lv 55 Sawbones Scoundrel
- The Harbinger

Billyisgod
09.27.2012 , 03:34 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by OptimusPryme View Post
imo seems to me like an excuse just in case u lose against a so called "server" team
Seems like Deadweights MO is to talk up big game that they "lose with there alt team". or beat a good team with a 8 man advantage. Well where is your A team? cause we at Cookies have never seen your A team, just a bunch of your so called "Alt" teams.

Psirebral
09.27.2012 , 03:37 PM | #83
That is what A team stands for you derp, Alt Team.

Billyisgod
09.27.2012 , 03:39 PM | #84
So they have a bunch of "A" teams. My bad, I was mis-lead.

nellosmomishot
09.27.2012 , 03:50 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Billyisgod View Post
Seems like Deadweights MO is to talk up big game that they "lose with there alt team".
It seems to us that when we play these teams of Haterades, Ascendencys, Deadweights that combine make a team, that we in fact are playing your old server as a whole and not one guild. So it doesn’t hurt our pride as much saying we lost to your server and not to Ascendency or Haterade as a guild, cause they are not.
Pot calling the kettle black much?
Nellosmomishot - 55 Sage (Seer)
<Intrepid>
U'should Unsub - 55 Guardian (Defense)
<Adroit>

BHAvalon
09.27.2012 , 03:56 PM | #86
We will just continue to see you guys as a "server" against us rather then a guild lol
Whatever helps you sleep
Vara (Sorc/Sage Scrub Healer)

Deimosmp
09.27.2012 , 04:17 PM | #87
Seems like Deadweights MO is to talk up big game that they "lose with there alt team". or beat a good team with a 8 man advantage. Well where is your A team? cause we at Cookies have never seen your A team, just a bunch of your so called "Alt" teams.
Looking forward to when Deadweight brings on their A team. You'll eat your words through a Nasogastric tube.
Darç - The Harbinger - Ascendancy

I'm not sending subliminal messeges.

InariOkami
09.27.2012 , 04:31 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Deimosmp View Post
Looking forward to when Deadweight brings on their A team. You'll eat your words through a Nasogastric tube.
And we'll be looking forward to that. But until Deadweight can back up what they're saying, we can say we've beaten them 7v8 and with 1 death. When they beat us, we'll concede the loss with no excuses regardless of how we lost. There's no point in making excuses; a loss is a loss.
Shishou 50 Assassin 23/1/17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRInnSDazww
Drooga's Pleasure Barge <We Haz Cookies>

Billyisgod
09.27.2012 , 04:37 PM | #89
I am not trying to start anything with Ascendeny/ Haterade. I was just asking a simple question of why you dont combine the 10 players into the bigger guild, but if you dont want to thats up to you...i was just asking why.

Asunasan
09.27.2012 , 04:38 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Deimosmp View Post
Does it still exist? Or was what BJ met last night about as good as it gets? If so it definatly a good competative team, but its not going take more than the occasional match off WHC.

Again don't care how super awsome uber amazing a team used to be, instead how good of a team can regularly be fielded now?